Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Pole dancing, if completely separated from any sexual component, can be great exercise for anyone of any age.

IF COMPLETELY SEPARATED FROM ANY SEXUAL COMPONENT!

This, otoh, is detestable. No "Pride Fest" activity can be separated from the sexual components of the participant's lives.

It's questionable if pole dancing can even be separated from sexual things at all. The sanctioning bodies that oversee "pole sports" have certainly struggled with it. But that's a conversation for another day.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Pole dancing, if completely separated from any sexual component, can be great exercise for anyone of any age.

IF COMPLETELY SEPARATED FROM ANY SEXUAL COMPONENT!

This, otoh, is detestable. No "Pride Fest" activity can be separated from the sexual components of the participant's lives.

It's questionable if pole dancing can even be separated from sexual things at all. The sanctioning bodies that oversee "pole sports" have certainly struggled with it. But that's a conversation for another day.
    the pole itself is a sexual component. The reason why that festival was going on is sexual expression. It’s not like pro gay people showed up in normal clothes.

What happened was a gay guy wanting the public to see his body in a sexual way was teaching a kid to work out with tool of a stripper.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    the pole itself is a sexual component. The reason why that festival was going on is sexual expression.
    Yeah... that's basically what I said. Everything at a Pride Festival is sexualized. That's why I said the video was detestable.

If I hadn't made that clear before, I hope I have now.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Ok, here's my personal experience where I just about lost it:

About 4 months ago, we were at a Gifted and Talented presentation with my son (in 4th grade). There's a child sitting about 10 feet in front of him that I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl, since I heard both "him" and "her" used about the child.
    After we got home, I asked my son: "was that kid sitting in front of you a boy or a girl?
    He replied, "Both, he's bi-sexual". Reminder for all: This is in the FOURTH GRADE!!!!

Top Bottom