• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What if the cause of death is from him eating an 8ball laced with phentanal or however you spell it ?

Even IF say he did have drugs in his system at the time of his "arrest" and death, that could be a contributing factor yes, but would he have died as a result, if he had not been thrown to the ground, cuffed and with a knee on his neck, choking him for seven to nine minutes? Probably not IMO.

Plus here's another factor to give some consideration. Once the "suspect" was arrested and cuffed, His rights are being deprived by due process of the law. That is completely legal. Now being arrested, and detained by being cuffed, he has by due process of the law, become the responsibility of those officers, and his well being and safety are suppose to be their concern and responsibility. From the videos I have seen so far, that clearly didn't take place.

When a suspect, or detainee dies in custody, even if the cause of death is something that was a pre-existing problem, and those in charge do not get them proper medical attention, then they are responsible for the death of that suspect or detainee.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    The officers called for an ambulance BEFORE he was choked out due to concerns for his health.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    What if the cause of death is from him eating an 8ball laced with phentanal or however you spell it ?

What if hell froze over? Seriously, stop. All that may adjust charging or lesser included crime verdict.

If they were concerned for such things as you mentioned they wouldn't have laid ontop of him for so many minutes. They called the ambo as sop when he said he couldnt breathe. That will be used against them as they were obviously cognizant of a possible med issue but still stood on his neck.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So you can assume you know all the details yet I cant imagine other details that might effect the case.

You win.
    string the dudes up all 4 of them and also all the bystanders as they should have stopped the cops.

candcallen has spoken

What if hell froze over? Seriously, stop. All that may adjust charging or lesser included crime verdict.

If they were concerned for such things as you mentioned they wouldn't have laid ontop of him for so many minutes. They called the ambo as sop when he said he couldnt breathe. That will be used against them as they were obviously cognizant of a possible med issue but still stood on his neck.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    So you can assume you know all the details yet I cant imagine other details that might effect the case.

You win.
    string the dudes up all 4 of them and also all the bystanders as they should have stopped the cops.

candcallen has spoken

ETA forgive my assholeish opening. I deleted it.

That is absolutely not what I said. I said several times that there are appropriate places in the criminal justice process to address these what if's. I also touched on why a couple of your assertions of the process were inaccurate.

What ifs?
    None of them should be a reason to ignore the video for weeks or months. As far as drug tests, while official full toxicology testing takes time they know at the time of autopsy if something was in the blood or urine. Those tests are instant or take minutes.

Even a positive tox test won't make video of 7 minutes on a guys neck while he slowly dies go away. ESPECIALLY if they had reason to call an ambo. The very best it would do at any point up until a trial verdict is change a charge to manslaughter from murder. The jury may see that different but that's what they are there for.

You keep what iffin till your hearts content.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    At least 3rd degree murder, and possibly even 2nd degree murder. But they could also be offered a plea deal of manslaughter as well to avoid a lengthy trial.

I wonder if that'll be enough to cause the worthless turds to stop stealing shit. Probably not, cause they're human filth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I wonder if that'll be enough to cause the worthless turds to stop stealing shit. Probably not, cause they're human filth.

Personally from some of the news feeds I was watching, I think there are two different groups here. The rioters and looters, and the legitimate protesters. I think they are being confused as being one group. I could be wrong though.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Personally from some of the news feeds I was watching, I think there are two different groups here. The rioters and looters, and the legitimate protesters. I think they are being confused as being one group. I could be wrong though.

I'm referring to the former. Sub human trash.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

You forget the 3rd group of paid antagonists.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Here are the relevant MN statutes the dude is charged with

609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
    (a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

609.205 MANSLAUGHTER IN THE SECOND DEGREE.
    A person who causes the death of another by any of the following means is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than ten years or to payment of a fine of not more than $20,000, or both:
    (1) by the person's culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another; or ....

As for LEO immunity, MNs public duty doctrine provides for immunity based on all four the tests below:

1. Actual knowledge by the governmental entity of a dangerous condition;
    2. Reasonable reliance by persons on the governmental entity’s specific actions or representations, which cause the persons to forego other alternatives of protecting themselves;
    3. An ordinance or statute setting forth mandatory acts clearly for the protection of a particular class of persons rather than the public as a whole; and
    4. The governmental entity used due care to avoid increasing the risk of harm.

The prosecutor has to prove immunity can be pierced in order and prove the elements of the statute occurred.

Top Bottom