• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I know, or know of, less than 5 people who voted for him.

I don't know if I just run in circles that exclude Biden voters (probable), or if they're just too ashamed to admit they voted for him.

I know no-one in my family (children, or their in-laws, 1st & 2nd cousins, etc) voted for him.
    I can't think of anyone that I know that voted for Biden.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    81million votes. It is such a crock of shit. I bet it was a solid 50 million though. That’s scary as hell.
    You need to realize that stupidity is the most formidible power in the universe.
    If we could harness the power of stupidity, we could stop global warming and the gas price crisis.

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    That is sad.

That's a person who has been brainwashed.
    Yep. And if she ever figures out how much better things were under Trump, she will still not be able to contact your GF, because she will understand that it is she herself that is the idiot.

There is much truth to the saying that it is harder to admit that you were fooled than it is to admit your were (just) wrong.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yep. And if she ever figures out how much better things were under Trump, she will still not be able to contact your GF, because she will understand that it is she herself that is the idiot.

There is much truth to the saying that it is harder to admit that you were fooled than it is to admit your were (just) wrong.
    ^^^^This^^^^

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I started a family message to let them know about the free COVID test kits. It went south fast when the messages went from how much do you pay for gas? To who is responsible? One cousin stood up for Biden, she got shot down by multiple family members. She wouldn't concede, said Trump should be in jail for what he did. Messages blew up, had to turn off notifications. Tip for you all, don't start a group message because once you do you can't get out of it or delete anyone you put in it. I think this only applies to Android.

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    My dad voted for him and has finally come around to admitting Biden is a disaster. After 7 years of arguments and the many times I’ve told him what’s going to happen. Day one when Biden shut down oil to purchase from Russia I told him he’s funding Putin’s war machine. We had oil independence on Trumps last day. We lost that on Bidens first day.he claimed at the time we don’t get Russian oil..I told him we will have sky high prices in a couple years.. I’ve told him Trump may have Twitted dumb stuff. But what he has done for the country is good. He would always regurgitate mass media talking points. 2 weeks ago was the last argument when I told him we aren’t getting the full Russia/Ukraine story. (Bio labs)
    Then the Ruibo questioned Haines and Haines admitted Ukraine has bio labs.
    Over the last few days my dad has said he didn’t realize we got oil from Russia lol filling up his truck has become unbearable. Electric cars set him off, he said if we get only 8% of our oil from Russia why has gas prices increased 100+%. I told him wait until milk hits $10 a gallon. He still will not admit we had it good when Trump was in office. But he did say Biden is a disaster..(didn’t tell him Trump told us that)

Top Bottom