• Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Dem Calls For Non-Lethal Weapons in Schools, Peppe

Sprays Himself

DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE LEVI TILLEMANN GOT PEPPER SPRAYED IN THE FACE IN A NEW CAMPAIGN AD CALLING FOR NON-LETHAL WEAPONS IN SCHOOLS TO STOP SCHOOL SHOOTERS.

By
    PERSONAL DEFENSE WORLD

A congressional candidate in Colorado took pepper spray to the face as part of his new campaign ad calling for non-lethal weapons in schools.

Levi Tillemann’s Non-Lethal Pepper Spray Video
    Levi Tillemann, 36, is running for the Democratic nomination in a bid to unseat U.S. Rep. Mike Coffman, R-Aurora, in Colorado’s 6th Congressional District. Part of his platform is to put non-lethal weapons like pepper spray in schools as a way to stop school shooters. He opposes President Trump’s plan to arm qualified teachers and school officials with firearms.

“I’m calling on Congress to stop talking past each other and try something new,” Tilleman says in the ad. “Empower schools and teachers with non-lethal self-defense tools, like this can of pepper spray. Pepper spray doesn’t cost much, and it can be safely stored in a ‘break glass in case of emergency’ cabinet. But it’s powerful, and won’t accidentally kill a kid.

“Trust me,” Tilleman continues. “This will stop anyone in their tracks.”

The video shows Tilleman taking pepper spray to the face. He then dunks his head in water and has a hose spray him in order to stem the pain from the pepper spray.

“It’s incredibly painful, and now I just can’t see anything,” Tilleman says. “Wow, that’s intense.”

“It’s just unbearable,” Tilleman adds. “It’s like lava in your eyes.”

Reaction
    Tilleman’s video attracted some criticism. Ken Toltz, the co-founder of Safe Campus Colorado and a former candidate for the 6th Congressional District, told the Denver Post that the video was a “mad-cap stunt.”

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2018/06/levi-tillemann-non-lethal-pepper-spray/
    Hurley's Gold

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I'll bet I can get him with a pistol before he gets me with pepper spray....
    This guy has to be some kind of special stupid. If his idea was so good, then lets not spend all that money on guns for our military when we can equip them with a can of pepper spray.

OK Men don't fire till you see the WHITES of their eyes...

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    This guy has to be some kind of special stupid. If his idea was so good, then lets not spend all that money on guns for our military when we can equip them with a can of pepper spray.

OK Men don't fire till you see the WHITES of their eyes...
    he's a Colorado Democrat... stupid is like a requirement: case in point:

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    This would be really easy to refute with a quick demonstration... I'm not sure anyone is taking him seriously enough to bother, tho.

I sure as hell don't take self defense advice from hoplophobes.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    I think he and fellow DNC retards should lead by example and remove all firearms from their security details and give them pepper spray instead. Think if the $$ savings. No more need for firearms training and no more $$ to victims of institutional racism. Ha ha. Not holding my breath.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Why didn't he have some real decontamination available.

A bucket of soapy will just make greater pain.

What an idiot.

Plus, did it ever occur to him goggles can be worn by evil doers?

Top Bottom