• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    My wife had these in her car and one here i the house. We saw a news story about a guy in Dallas that was stopped and jailed for having some of these that were too big. She gathered them up and put them in the closet. She said she did not want to get arrested. They have a claim that they are not to be used after two years of date of mfg. but there is no date on them.

Pitch them?

20130327_215458_zpsae70b7c9.gif
    Lynx Defense

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Says manufactured 2007 on the can.

whupps lol. Looked it over to fast.

So what are these things? Are they pepper spray or something else? Also, she is worried about crossing paths (her words) with a prick cop and getting in a mess with that. Are these things too big? What would be an acceptable size? She does not carry so since she took these out of the car she has nothing to defend herself with.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    I have a suggestion. Mind you this is probably not one of my best ideas, but I've always wondered if you could use pepper spray on a bee hive/ wasp nest.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    whupps lol. Looked it over to fast.

So what are these things? Are they pepper spray or something else? Also, she is worried about crossing paths (her words) with a prick cop and getting in a mess with that. Are these things too big? What would be an acceptable size? She does not carry so since she took these out of the car she has nothing to defend herself with.

If they feel like hauling you to jail, it doesn't matter what excuse they use - they'll find one. The odds of it happening are really low, though.

I have a suggestion. Mind you this is probably not one of my best ideas, but I've always wondered if you could use pepper spray on a bee hive/ wasp nest.

As long as you're ready for the mist coming back to you, and maybe bees with it...

Actually, now I'm curious. Do bees even have mucous membranes?

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    If they feel like hauling you to jail, it doesn't matter what excuse they use - they'll find one. The odds of it happening are really low, though.

As long as you're ready for the mist coming back to you, and maybe bees with it...

Actually, now I'm curious. Do bees even have mucous membranes?

no, but they do pick up pheromones, so I would assume that it would be potent enough to knock them out.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I gave a recently divorced mom of 3 some pepper spray, some good stuff, to keep in her purse.

One night Mr. Houston Cockroach came into the house of the recently divorced, mom of 3's home.

No bug spray to be found, mom of three decided to use the pepper spray in self defense from said Mr. Houston Cockroach.

They slept in a hotel that night after the pepper spray made it into the AC, woke up the kids in the other room and continued to burn for a day.

Mr. Houston Cockroach WAS found dead at the home.

4235110666_764178c174.jpg

Last edited:

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    I gave a recently divorced mom of 3 some pepper spray, some good stuff, to keep in her purse.

One night Mr. Houston Cockroach came into the house of the recently divorced, mom of 3's home.

No bug spray to be found, mom of three decided to use the pepper spray in self defense from said Mr. Houston Cockroach.

They slept in a hotel that night after the pepper spray made it into the AC, woke up the kids in the other room and continued to burn for a day.

yah, but Mr Houston Cockroach can survive a nuclear attack, what's a measly can of pepper spray going to do to it lol

Top Bottom