• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    I see those sensitivity classes didn't do some of you guys one damn bit of good!! Violence is never the answer!

What would really be funny to see is Carrie Prejean whipping his sissy ass!!!

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    After about two paragraphs, I asked myself, "Why am I reading this crap?" Then I stopped.

Who cares about these pompous little self-absorbed excuses for human beings? I know I don't.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    After about two paragraphs, I asked myself, "Why am I reading this crap?" Then I stopped.

Who cares about these pompous little self-absorbed excuses for human beings? I know I don't.

Funny to see him get a tongue lashing, but what I found even funnier was the Liberal Victim Pecking Order. So in all, I'm laughing at him, the professional liberals, and the hack pc machines.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    When I saw the video of him imploding and crying, mighty un-Christian of me, but I laughed.

I saw that too and thought ... man, when did people like this get to be like this.

When I was a kid, you had better not be caught crying. Unless of course it was right after a whipping, then it was okay for a minute or too.

Parents ... they were too kind.

Top Bottom