• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Lol! Um... the very existence of fine print when buying a puppy should have been your first clue something wasn't right.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    From the article:

It was Monday morning at the company's offices, across the Truckee River from Reno's seedy downtown, and Wunderlich was dressed in ostrich-skin boots and a flat-brimmed baseball cap--the same kind of Western spin on startup chic that animates his company, named for a species of pine tree native to Nevada that can live for thousands of years.

As I have always contended, the above bold , underlined section of the paragraph tells you everything you need to know about someone.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Why would one pay that much for a dog?

Who finances a dog?

Who fails to read the contract when you do something so dumb as to finance the dog?

Who believes that if you finance anything you won't pay interest?

Who believes that if you finance something and fail to pay it won't be repossessed?

I believe the lease is a way to actually finance the dog with the ability to get it back easily as to opposed to selling it, where you cannot recover the dog and only can pursue collections of funds.

News flash; if you have to finance a dog you can't afford it.

dustoffjoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    wow, a lot of crappy puppy breeders out there, some charge more for color schemes, some discount known sick puppies, first I have heard of a lease though

Bobo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2016
    "There is a sucker born every minute" attributed to PT Barnum, is true whoever said it, and is proven by the huge number of people who live on the "easy payment plan" till the day they die.

Top Bottom