• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    Last Tuesday was packed. 1$ Stone IPA's was a sweet deal.
    Mondays are $9.99 burger, fries, and a pint.
    Next Thursday is IPA night. I won't make that one because of prior commitments.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    I suggest you check the Taplister for info on the ales they are currently serving.
    TAPLiSTER Bars The Petrol Station
    Check their facebook page for info also. I suggest you give them a "tweet" on your ale preference.
    They currently have Old Guardian Belgo at 12% ABV and
    Stone Cali-Belgique IPA (Cali-België)

I'm going to Houston in 2 weeks, will check it out. Do they have Ruination on tap?

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I suggest you check the Taplister for info on the ales they are currently serving.
    TAPLiSTER Bars The Petrol Station
    Check their facebook page for info also. I suggest you give them a "tweet" on your ale preference.
    They currently have Old Guardian Belgo at 12% ABV and
    Stone Cali-Belgique IPA (Cali-België)

Cool, thanks. Not a fan of Cali Belgique or Old Guardian however Ruination is listed on tap which is my favorite!

an0nym0us

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Houston
    This is a GREAT bar, I love this place for their beer selection and knowledgeable employees. The food is pretty good as well... try Mary's Lamburger for something a little less greasy. Hands down, this is the best bar in Houston if you want to try craft beer.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    They have a lot of Stone on tap this week. Ruination, Arrogant, Old Guardian, IRS, etc.
    Petrol Station can get Ales on tap that are not bottled and in limited distribution.
    For example, Dogfish Head Festina Peche was not approved by the TABC because of problems with the label submission. There is not a labeling problem with a keg, TABC is basically in the pocket of InBev and SABMiller so we, the honest consumer, get screwed in our choices.
    Petrol Station was able to obtain kegs of Festina Peche and other offerings that are not available bottled in Texas. We are the probably the second biggest market for craft ales and quickly rising to #1 over Commiefornia. We just have a bunch of beer nazis in the legislature with corruption and crony capitalism lining their pockets which is slowing down the availability of quality ales.

Top Bottom