Pfizer seeking approval to give a third dose to "maybe"

mavs

BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 5, 2021
Texas
Pfizer to seek OK for 3rd vaccine dose; shots still protect :: WRAL.com

"Pfizer is about to seek U.S. authorization for a third dose of its COVID-19 vaccine, saying Thursday that another shot within 12 months could dramatically boost immunity and MAYBE help ward off the latest worrisome coronavirus mutant."

Maybe ? That doesn't sound too scientific to me.

I guess Pfizer isn't selling as many shots and they thought so they need to upsell us on a third one for the Delta variant.

Wonder how many more variants Pfizer will try to upsell more shots with ?

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
okay.jpeg

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
CDC AND FDA SAY NO.

I'm betting Mavs/Gambler is going to sign up to be a volunteer to go door to door to check if people have gotten vaccinated!

I'll even bet he has his Covid 19 vaccination records framed and hanging on the wall in his basement too.

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
I'm betting Mavs/Gambler is going to sign up to be a volunteer to go door to door to check if people have gotten vaccinated!

I'll even bet he has his Covid 19 vaccination records framed and hanging on the wall in his moms basement too.
FIFY

Sorry, couldnt resist gambler or mavs or whoever.

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 1, 2008
Funny how none of this controversy has occurred around the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. When a problem was found with it, J&J pulled it, researched the problem, made the appropriate advisories to medical personnel about those who shouldn't get the vaccine, and resumed production. I have yet to see Pfizer or Moderna do the same. And J&J used more traditional techniques to develop their vaccine instead of the untested mRNA route. That's why I waited to get the J&J shot.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
My primary care physician just told me 10 minutes ago NOT to get the vaccine, and NOT to let the grandkids get it, evidently there have been heart problems developing in children after getting the vaccine.

I know, everybody has an opinion, just passing this along.
No, I don't have any proof.

ETA: He didn't say a particular vaccine, I just posted in the first thread that popped up.

gll

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 22, 2016
Funny how none of this controversy has occurred around the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. When a problem was found with it, J&J pulled it, researched the problem, made the appropriate advisories to medical personnel about those who shouldn't get the vaccine, and resumed production. I have yet to see Pfizer or Moderna do the same. And J&J used more traditional techniques to develop their vaccine instead of the untested mRNA route. That's why I waited to get the J&J shot.
If I thought I needed to get one, it would be the J&J...

Texas45

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
Maybe
Often used medical term.

If you have this procedure maybe youll live another 5 yrs or maybe not.

If you get this shot maybe you will maybe you wont have issues. Maybe you will maybe you wont still contract cv19.

Maybe Ill just pass on it and see maybe I dont contract covid.

Maybe I do maybe I dont.

Either way Ill stick with my maybe baby.

Maybe a good idea maybe not.

Maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom