• ...and so much more!
  • mavs

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2021
    Texas
    Pfizer to seek OK for 3rd vaccine dose; shots still protect :: WRAL.com

"Pfizer is about to seek U.S. authorization for a third dose of its COVID-19 vaccine, saying Thursday that another shot within 12 months could dramatically boost immunity and MAYBE help ward off the latest worrisome coronavirus mutant."

Maybe ? That doesn't sound too scientific to me.

I guess Pfizer isn't selling as many shots and they thought so they need to upsell us on a third one for the Delta variant.

Wonder how many more variants Pfizer will try to upsell more shots with ?
    DK Firearms

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    okay.jpeg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    CDC AND FDA SAY NO.

I'm betting Mavs/Gambler is going to sign up to be a volunteer to go door to door to check if people have gotten vaccinated!

I'll even bet he has his Covid 19 vaccination records framed and hanging on the wall in his basement too.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I'm betting Mavs/Gambler is going to sign up to be a volunteer to go door to door to check if people have gotten vaccinated!

I'll even bet he has his Covid 19 vaccination records framed and hanging on the wall in his moms basement too.
    FIFY

Sorry, couldnt resist gambler or mavs or whoever.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Funny how none of this controversy has occurred around the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. When a problem was found with it, J&J pulled it, researched the problem, made the appropriate advisories to medical personnel about those who shouldn't get the vaccine, and resumed production. I have yet to see Pfizer or Moderna do the same. And J&J used more traditional techniques to develop their vaccine instead of the untested mRNA route. That's why I waited to get the J&J shot.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    My primary care physician just told me 10 minutes ago NOT to get the vaccine, and NOT to let the grandkids get it, evidently there have been heart problems developing in children after getting the vaccine.

I know, everybody has an opinion, just passing this along.
    No, I don't have any proof.

ETA: He didn't say a particular vaccine, I just posted in the first thread that popped up.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Funny how none of this controversy has occurred around the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. When a problem was found with it, J&J pulled it, researched the problem, made the appropriate advisories to medical personnel about those who shouldn't get the vaccine, and resumed production. I have yet to see Pfizer or Moderna do the same. And J&J used more traditional techniques to develop their vaccine instead of the untested mRNA route. That's why I waited to get the J&J shot.
    If I thought I needed to get one, it would be the J&J...

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Maybe
    Often used medical term.

If you have this procedure maybe youll live another 5 yrs or maybe not.

If you get this shot maybe you will maybe you wont have issues. Maybe you will maybe you wont still contract cv19.

Maybe Ill just pass on it and see maybe I dont contract covid.

Maybe I do maybe I dont.

Either way Ill stick with my maybe baby.

Maybe a good idea maybe not.

Maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US

Without making any specific reference to J&J options, IMO - the above observation is no way unrelated or immaterial in regard to the execution of the "Greatest Shit-Show on Earth!"...

Interesting article (despite containing a few comments which should get the 'eye roll' and be taken with an enormous amount of salt):

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    I had a couple of months this year of feeling pretty tired and recently told my doc. Her first question was whether I had gotten the vaccine. Negative. (She gave me a vitamin infusion which really helped.) She, however, jumped on the V train early on and now very much regrets it. I like this former Navy surgeon, Dr. Lee Merritt. I will not be taking any of these poisons or letting anyone jab a family member. https://drleemerritt.com/

gamboolman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas - Retired
    Top Bottom