• ...and so much more!
  • MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    The guy with the knife had previous charges of weapons, assault, drugs. Got off if he would just take lithium (bipolar?). Guess that didn't work. So there is a reason the poice council crew want psyc docs on scene, to prescribe more drugs for thugs. Cops get a flashlite.
    He had so many mug shots you couldn’t fit them on one page of thumbnail images...career criminal.
    Military Camp

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    AB515649-7E7C-489E-8198-62E93ECF1125.jpeg
    Saw the Hodge Twins say that the police didn't have tasers because they don't have the funding.

Just repeating what I heard.
    I got this screen shot from their video review. Really nice how these libs stoke the embers.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    You know who's really 'disproportionately targeted by law enforcement'? People attempting to attack law enforcement with weapons. Like this dipshit.
    You can cut the second part out and add “13% of the US population are black and disproportionately involved n 50% of crime.”
    Don’t fight cops...

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Back in '92, there was a group that stood their ground and protected their shops. A few people have emulated them since but not many. The group that stood up were called "Rooftop Koreans".

I wonder why we do not see more people standing up and protecting their businesses like the rooftop Koreans in these towns where the riots and looting have occurred?

Because sadly, all LEO would arrest you as that is the law. Some gleefully, some with remorse, but all would do their job. Then the same DA and mayors who drop charges against at looters would drop a ton of charges on your head. The same deuche abs willing to plea bargain murdering thieves would see you under the jail.

This is why if the lid EVER pops off this thing it’s going to get ugly as all hell. People who feel they have been taking it in the ass for years with the system protecting thugs instead of them will come to the realization that no matter what they do they are done. Life as they know it is over. Some of those will decide that if they are going down, it’s not for 1 thing, but as much as they can get away with before they are stopped. That leads us into crazy town.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Things that make me scratch my head in confusion: Why are there not riots in Chicago every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday? There are dozens shot every weekend there and nobody does anything but blame the firearms!

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Side note: Why are there not riots in Chicago every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday? There are dozens shot every weekend there and nobody does anything but blame the firearms!

Actually because bringing the shootings and shooting deaths in Chicago up, destroys the false narrative of the BLM and all the protesting, riots and looting.

Why? Because mostly it's black on black violence. You will never hear the BLM acknowledging this happening, because they know that the BLM is a phony organization built upon a false premise. And Chicago proves that beyond any doubts.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Because sadly, all LEO would arrest you as that is the law. Some gleefully, some with remorse, but all would do their job. Then the same DA and mayors who drop charges against at looters would drop a ton of charges on your head. The same deuche abs willing to plea bargain murdering thieves would see you under the jail.

This is why if the lid EVER pops off this thing it’s going to get ugly as all hell. People who feel they have been taking it in the ass for years with the system protecting thugs instead of them will come to the realization that no matter what they do they are done. Life as they know it is over. Some of those will decide that if they are going down, it’s not for 1 thing, but as much as they can get away with before they are stopped. That leads us into crazy town.

Self-defense will start looking like the Spotted Owl Protocol.....Shoot, Shuffle Off, Shut Up. Gonna lead to a lot of unsolved homicides....

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    And that's why I find it increasingly hard to feel bad when agents of these traitors are shot too.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I have Delaware roots and often hear about what is going on in Philadelphia, PA. That DA is such a disgrace to his rate and hates his own races its pathetic. So is the mayor. The irony was when they had a black DA and mayor they had less crime and were less coddling of criminals. Its pathetic and cities like this it amazes me "White" women in the suburbs vote democrat. Maybe when crimes comes to them they will understand the law and order platform of republicans.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I have Delaware roots and often hear about what is going on in Philadelphia, PA. That DA is such a disgrace to his rate and hates his own races its pathetic. So is the mayor. The irony was when they had a black DA and mayor they had less crime and were less coddling of criminals. Its pathetic and cities like this it amazes me "White" women in the suburbs vote democrat. Maybe when crimes comes to them they will understand the law and order platform of republicans.
    They will just move to another suburb after fouling their current neighborhoods, kind of like the walking catfish in Florida.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

If these people actually believed in law and order, and concern for their communities. regardless of whether they were Democrats or Republicans, they would have done something about the riots and the looting, but they haven't.

Top Bottom