• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vanguard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Commerce, Georgia
    anyone have a newer model, i know they have a bad rap years ago but what about now, i,m getting one friday, i would just like to hear from somebody that has one.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Never owned one. I've gone through a few .25acp pistols before, I personally like them.... but 90% of the people who manufacture them put out crappy guns.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Lots of problems.especially with the release piece that is glued on.Have seen a lot of these come in because the firing pin is breaking thru.The metal is not very strong and the gun is not well made.IMHO get a Beretta or Taurus.They are disposable,once they break do not expect it to get fixed unless the manufacturer has a good warranty.I also have a Saturday night special,Raven P25,which is fun to shoot but I do not expect it to perform like a Colt and once it breaks I will probably just sell it for parts.Oh and Welcome to the forum.I had the Phoenix arms 25 a year ago but had issues with the mag so I sold it.Did you buy the blued or satin finish?

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Colt 1908's vestpockets, and Beretta spitfire .25's are probably the best .25 ACP's you're going to find on the regular.

Top Bottom