• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Given the technology available, I do not understand why the phone companies cannot detect and kill these spoofed calls.
    This is what infuriates me. I know that they do have the information and the technology to shut the majority of this down. Yet they don't. So we pay ridiculous amounts to them each month to maintain a line for a device, for a phone we can't use, rinse, repeat.
    It's outrageous. It needs to end. Yesterday.
    DK Firearms

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Got hit w/that last week - spent the next 12 hours answering irate over 300 phone calls - apologized, explained what had happened and most accepted (and even
    commiserated w/me).

Week before last, I suspect Spectrum left a port open in their email server - over a 24 hour period, I got hit with over twelve THOUSAND emails on me business email account. Had to sort through all of 'em, since I get emails from all over. Doesn't help that their online email server sucks donkey balls through a perforated straw - half the time, it won't accept the "spam" tag, so you have to do it AGAIN - and it won't let you actually BLOCK any of 'em. I'm still getting hit w/40-60 trash emails daily......

Damn!

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    This is what infuriates me. I know that they do have the information and the technology to shut the majority of this down. Yet they don't. So we pay ridiculous amounts to them each month to maintain a line for a device, for a phone we can't use, rinse, repeat.
    It's outrageous. It needs to end. Yesterday.
    Because they make too much money off of selling the phone numbers.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Week before last, I suspect Spectrum left a port open in their email server - over a 24 hour period, I got hit with over twelve THOUSAND emails on me business email account. Had to sort through all of 'em, since I get emails from all over. Doesn't help that their online email server sucks donkey balls through a perforated straw - half the time, it won't accept the "spam" tag, so you have to do it AGAIN - and it won't let you actually BLOCK any of 'em. I'm still getting hit w/40-60 trash emails daily......

50 junk emails a day because of spectrum would have me getting service from someone other than spectrum.

Remember when they sold your number, name and address to every marketing company? And then sold you caller ID?

I remember when Radio Shack felt like they were intruding with all the information they wanted from me. Now folks hand that stuff over without even batting an eye.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Try omnis.com I never had a problem with them if you're needing a new platform. Cheap and domain registration is cheap also.

A satisfied customer of 25 years.

Top Bottom