• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So you're OK with following any law because it was the law?

Relocating American citizens into concentration camps simply because they or their family had a Japanese heritage was OK because it was law?

Jim Crow laws were OK because it was the law?

Mask and vaccine mandates were OK because it was law?

Interning Jews and others was OK because the Germans passed a law making it OK?

You're so very wrong. Simply being enacted as a law does not make something right or wrong.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

I am glad to know you consider those atrocities the same as a bump stock or a 80%
    Target Sports

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    drain1-1.jpg

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    The individual knew the rules and did not follow them.

If he did not like the rules he should have moved.

why should the person that turned him in for illegal actions in the state he resides in face any blame.

OH, ok, so when the US is close to falling and the rest of us are still writing our reps and considering taking up arms, YOU'LL be on a plane the the Czech Republic. Got it. You know what, I don't know you sir, wouldn't want to now, but for all I know you're an otherwise awesome fellow who's nicer than I, sins less, and gives more to charity, but when I see people talking about moving to out of their state to flee the liberal bull shit, I simply tell them:

"Do NOT come to Texas. We don't need cowards here, who will not do everything in their power to help THEIR state win its rights back. You are NOT welcome."

So I may sin more, give less to charity, and beat my wi... I mean, anyway... but one thing I can say I know for an absolute fact is that I will burn with Texas if and when it goes down. I WILL NOT FLEE.

The way I see it, and to my fellow stern Texans who may think this is too far, forgive me, but I'm gonna say it, HANG EM ALL. The cops, the DA, the mayor, the governor, the family member, and hell, even the kid for looking a little too hard core with those guns, pointed side ways with an OG grin... no not the kid just kidding. The rest of em, string em up. It's this lack of principle that has watered down the strength in our nation's people that has states falling left and right to this absolutely EVIL FUCKN TYRANNY.

I MEAN EVERY WORD. But I swear, I don't beat my wife. That was a slip up and my delete button broke.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    The moral of the story is be careful.

To poke a little fun at this thread and Smokey the bear: only you can stop people from tattling on you.

A few things you can do are

-Stay off social media

-If you do share images online, review them for legality. Remember everything that’s captured in an image has a story. From the objects in the background to the meta data.

This is the world we live in. Know your audience. Be aware of your surroundings. We live in a time where everyone has a cell phone/camera. Odds are extremely higher than they used to be you’re living next door to a pro police state individual or family. Never know when you’re next on a sting list. The guy in the article lived in a radical state and he fucked around and found out.

Ultimately this was a failure on the voters who think laws that extreme do anything helpful. It was a failure on law enforcement for actually following up. Some things should never be enforced even if a government tells us to.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The moral of the story is be careful.

To poke a little fun at this thread and Smokey the bear: only you can stop people from tattling on you.

A few things you can do are

-Stay off social media

-If you do share images online, review them for legality. Remember everything that’s captured in an image has a story. From the objects in the background to the meta data.

This is the world we live in. Know your audience. Be aware of your surroundings. We live in a time where everyone has a cell phone/camera. Odds are extremely higher than they used to be you’re living next door to a pro police state individual or family. Never know when you’re next on a sting list. The guy in the article lived in a radical state and he fucked around and found out.

Ultimately this was a failure on the voters who think laws that extreme do anything helpful. It was a failure on law enforcement for actually following up. Some things should never be enforced even if a government tells us to.

The other lesson here is there's one in every crowd who'll turn you in on the drop of a dime if you're not toeing the government line 100%, even if the law is unjust, and he'll feel proud of himself for doing so.

Top Bottom