• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Sam7, I don't understand what you want this to show. It's way underexposed on my phone. I see a rainbow and just barely.
    Lol like I said it was a failed photo. It was dusk and a storm started picking back up and I didn’t have time to try and adjust camera settings.

One thing the z50 doesn’t do well, is low light.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Situations like that, set the camera to auto and let'er rip. I had to do that Saturday at the Chosin memorial reception because of the large windows aad bright chandeliers.I haven't processed them yet but they may be acceptable for the Marine charity. I was using a camera I don't normally use. A D7000 DX camera with the 18 to 55 kit lens.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Cel phone pic of just how bright the moon is tonight in Lamar.............

20220712_234251_b4bb3104d548b8f577d15311bb8817f6bc408ae5.jpg

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I upgraded a 62mm UV filter. If any of you need one y'all are welcome to it. Again 62mm Tiffen.

Using Chiaro now. Much better for cheaper filters. Seem to get a good filter for 20 bucks at B&H.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    You might start with a CPL as it will enhance colors and give you 1 to 2 stops of ND. What ever filters you buy, go for good ones. I am using Urth, B+W, Zeiss and Nikon. The first three use Schott glass which can't be beat.

I need some larger ND filters, 77mm and 112. But those aren't in my budget and I don't need them often enough to make them a priority.

I haven't been shooting much do to heat and health but will probably start outdoors when the highs are under 90.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    You might start with a CPL as it will enhance colors and give you 1 to 2 stops of ND. What ever filters you buy, go for good ones. I am using Urth, B+W, Zeiss and Nikon. The first three use Schott glass which can't be beat.

I need some larger ND filters, 77mm and 112. But those aren't in my budget and I don't need them often enough to make them a priority.

I haven't been shooting much do to heat and health but will probably start outdoors when the highs are under 90.
    Someday I'll buy nice filters. lol. I want to buy at least a prime lens and a wide angle.

Top Bottom