Sep 13, 2018
    Humble

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Biden needs to watch the movie "INDEPENDENCE DAY" and put himself and the white house as the UFO and remember these immortal words...."this will have a new meaning of the words Independence Day".

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I will be celebrating Independence Day while well armed as was intended by the Founders. I sincerely hope no one tries to stop me from celebrating the birth of this great nation - the Greatest on earth. And as for saying Phuc Biden, I will say **** Biden (or F U C K Biden as need be for you to see it). If anyone here is offended by me spelling it the correct way as opposed to 'Phuc', you need to have your head examined because while the spelling may be different - it is obvious the intended meaning is the same.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I will be celebrating Independence Day while well armed as was intended by the Founders. I sincerely hope no one tries to stop me from celebrating the birth of this great nation - the Greatest on earth. And as for saying Phuc Biden, I will say **** Biden (or F U C K Biden as need be for you to see it). If anyone here is offended by me spelling it the correct way as opposed to 'Phuc', you need to have your head examined because while the spelling may be different - it is obvious the intended meaning is the same.
    I agree

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    MF the entire left. If we could deport all the white liberals this country would be far better off.

All the liberals including the ones of color the ones with turbines on they heads even the ones with little slanty eyes and sorta yellow skin.

Lets be fair in our deportation of the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Suggest sending the liberals to Liberia (named for them after all). 4th of July hell, we're having a bbq during Memorial Day weekend. Upstairs of course so ol' jo' can't make it. MOF we didn't even invite him.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    "Biden was still hesitant to declare the country was free to celebrate its Independence Day."

I know he stole the election and our rights are being trampled daily but... Biden has earned ZERO right to make any declarations about what we are free to do.

We are free because of the wisdom of the Founding Fathers and bravery of our military who have protected that wisdom henceforth.

Most definitely F U C K B I D E N!

Top Bottom