Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Watch the video. This woman did probably did better and was probably more calm and collected than most men would've been.
    Hmmm, we see things differently.

After 3 PB shots, he's still arguing and likely, out of view, still engaged in the physical struggle. What does she do? Hangs on to him by the collar instead of getting distance.

And presumably after he's on the ground but still arguing, she wanders back n forth like an angry wife/GF; *I told you I was right! I did what I said, MF!*

AND she constantly waved the gun around while having her hissy fit and I'd bet a hondo her finger was on the trigger the entire time.

Yeah, I was less than impressed with her.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Hmmm, we see things differently.

After 3 PB shots, he's still arguing and likely, out of view, still engaged in the physical struggle. What does she do? Hangs on to him by the collar instead of getting distance.

And presumably after he's on the ground but still arguing, she wanders back n forth like an angry wife/GF; *I told you I was right! I did what I said, MF!*

AND she constantly waved the gun around while having her hissy fit and I'd bet a hondo her finger was on the trigger the entire time.

Yeah, I was less than impressed with her.
    We he was so....

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No hablo glocktardo.
    Let me translate it to M&P for you.

He FA and FO. He was throughly impressed with her. Regardless of her hood preaching afterwards.

That said......
    The people hired for law enforcement are perplexing. You should know seeing it every day at work. You wonder just how desperate is the agency.

Top Bottom