• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    This piece of shit needs removed from the earth.

Beyond that, I have no words, except I'll volunteer to take a few swings at his execution.

View attachment 279378

Who knows...maybe the young man never had a chance.

Maybe he never had a chance to learn about patience and keeping calm.

These are things a kid learns from hunting.

If it were up to me, I would give the kid a chance. I would take him hunting...in a dark wood..with no witnesses.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    My kids can tell you. I think that is THE unforgivable sin.
    I would not be so kind as the rest of you.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No sir I was home on leave in 78 when my cousins boyfriend did this.
    We just left the house.
    He vamped. We tried to find him for 7 days. No luck.
    I had to go back to post.
    6 wks later they found him... my cousins and I decided to bail him out on the low... we did but the only thing that saved his life was his moms figured out what we were up to.

We had him fitted for a hole in the rockies. But he got life never saw him again..
    Damn

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Let the other inmates know what he did ... problem solved
    Sadly that trash will be segregated unless he serves his sentence in another state under an interstate compact agreement. That is unless he gets a death penalty in which case he will be locked down/segregated here on death row.

Interstate compact inmates who are sent outta state due to publicity about their crime aren't as safe as they used to be. Prisons are full of contraband internet access smart phones and the internet is forever.

So maybe theres hope. Such dreams are built on hope.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Time to bring back public hangings!
    Damn that he dies on the spot..
    I came close to shooting my wingman dad. Over some stuff like this.
    So me personally I care less. I don't care who you are be it momma daddy etc you do that to mine you die.
    I'm old now any sentence I get now is death. So I have little care

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    He won't last long in a prison. Child molesters/murderers don't last long. Even the worst prisoners see that as something really bad. I have a cousin that was a Texas Prison guard for 35 years and he told me that when one shows up, the guards bet on how long they will last in general population. The longest he remembers was about 8 months. Knowing that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.....and knowing that his soul will burn in hell for all eternity is the what he deserves.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Who knows...maybe the young man never had a chance.
    Y'know, I can unironically agree with this statement even though you meant it sarcastically.

Why? Because I've seen people who never had a chance. I remember one woman, born, raised, and employed in a whorehouse, whose dad sexually abused her well into her 50s.

It's a long story but, take my word for it, she was completely evil. And she never had a chance.

I can't blame her for the things that made her the way she was.

But I can blame her for the things she did.

This guy? I have no idea what turns a man into a baby killer. Maybe the deck was stacked against him from the beginning.

But he's still responsible for what he did.

He deserves a bullet to the back of the head and then to be recycled for fertilizer.

But then we need to go looking at how this monster was produced and see if there's anything we can do to make such creations less common. His parents (or whoever served that function) deserves some of the blame and it would be nice to see if there's any way to keep those people from screwing up anyone else.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Y'know, I can unironically agree with this statement even though you meant it sarcastically.

Why? Because I've seen people who never had a chance. I remember one woman, born, raised, and employed in a whorehouse, whose dad sexually abused her well into her 50s.

It's a long story but, take my word for it, she was completely evil. And she never had a chance.

I can't blame her for the things that made her the way she was.

But I can blame her for the things she did.

This guy? I have no idea what turns a man into a baby killer. Maybe the deck was stacked against him from the beginning.

But he's still responsible for what he did.

He deserves a bullet to the back of the head and then to be recycled for fertilizer.

But then we need to go looking at how this monster was produced and see if there's anything we can do to make such creations less common. His parents (or whoever served that function) deserves some of the blame and it would be nice to see if there's any way to keep those people from screwing up anyone else.
    To some extent I agree but that said.
    I really don't care about his history nor if he was hugged much I'm not putting him on the couch and find out nothing.
    I just wanted him dead. That baby didn't do anything to anyone.
    Never had a chance.
    So **** him period

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom