• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    This piece of shit needs removed from the earth.

Beyond that, I have no words, except I'll volunteer to take a few swings at his execution.

Carrollton police say a teen father is charged with murdering his newborn son because he was angry at the mother for keeping the baby.

Caleb Blake Brown, 17, was arrested Tuesday morning.

An autopsy later revealed that at 24 days old, Emerson had multiple displaced ribs and a lacerated liver.

During the investigation, detectives found evidence that Brown was angry at the child’s mother for keeping the baby and was worried about having to pay child support.

1632866319269.png
    Hurley's Gold

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Now you know why I never wanted to know the crimes of inmates. The child molesters were obvious as they were almost all sick n wierd. Everyone knew who they were.

Could you be professional dealing with this trash if you knew these details?

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Give him to the tallyban
    No sir I was home on leave in 78 when my cousins boyfriend did this.
    We just left the house.
    He vamped. We tried to find him for 7 days. No luck.
    I had to go back to post.
    6 wks later they found him... my cousins and I decided to bail him out on the low... we did but the only thing that saved his life was his moms figured out what we were up to.

We had him fitted for a hole in the rockies. But he got life never saw him again..

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Honestly, I don't think there is enough earthly justice that would suffice for what he did. I thinking killing him is way too easy, and no amount of suffering he might endure would ever be enough for what he did.

But God will judge him one day, and God will exact his due for his actions.

But if Karma steps in while he's alive, I won't be depressed at whatever should happen to him.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Now you know why I never wanted to know the crimes of inmates. The child molesters were obvious as they were almost all sick n wierd. Everyone knew who they were.

Could you be professional dealing with this trash if you knew these details?
    The older I get the less I care about certain abuse or lack of care on inmates. If it were up to me they would not burden tax payers so much. Some cheap lunch meat, some expired bread, and if a staff member gave him a jab to the gut for getting out of line I would not be concerned.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Honestly, I don't think there is enough earthly justice that would suffice for what he did. I thinking killing him is way too easy, and no amount of suffering he might endure would ever be enough for what he did.

But God will judge him one day, and God will exact his due for his actions.

But if Karma steps in while he's alive, I won't be depressed at whatever should happen to him.
    I'm confident that God has a special place in hell reserved for that kid

Top Bottom