• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    And, WOW was it fun to shoot. I took it and my Glock 17 to the range this evening and shot 2 mags of 9mm then switchd to the 10mm. Of course the 10mm was heaver, but it seemed easier to be consistant with grouping. I still hit the paper low and to the right(left handed).
    After I shot all the 10mm rounds I brought with me, I switched back to 9mm. The 9mm felt as light as a feather, so much so that the shots from the first mag were all over the paper :-(

Now I need to find a source for good inexpensive practice 10mm ammo, anybody got any suggestions?
    Guns International

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Yes i do. I've been shooting 10mm for about 2 years now and I'm not a reloader. Check out underwood ammo. They have excellent quality full power 10mm loads for excellent prices. They have everything from 135gr noslers to 200gr hunting rounds. They are the shit if you shoot 10mm and don't reload. Here's a link Underwood Ammo - 10mm Auto

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I have Underwood ammo bookmarked. They pop up on here from time to time and folks have good things to say about them.

Where did you purchase the 10mm you were shooting?
    If "off the shelf" it most likely was not full power loads...they are generally very similar to .40S&W.

Underwood....it's cheapest.
    Also Double-Tap

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    Cabella's, I expected that they would be a lot like the Short & Weak. :-). The irony is they were more expensive then Underwood.

I do have a few boxes of Underwood on order

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Now you can get a 9x25mm Dillon Barrel.....Underwood sells ammo for it as well.....fun stuff!

1700 fps
    802 ft. lbs.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Don't buy doubletap. They are not consistent in theyre advertised velocities from the testing I have seen. Underwood is and way cheaper also.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I finally made decision to retire my old S&W 1006. I bought a G20C. SCHWEET! I now have a light and 15+1 (soon to be 17+1). The compensated barrel makes for a very easy gun to shoot. Less recoil than my S&W 40C.

The Lone Wolf .357 Sig barrel works perfectly will all but the Speer Frangible (green) ammo. I have LW barrels in .40, 10mm and 9 X 25 on order. I will have a LW .45 slide by year's end and seriously considering .460 Rowland. At least 5 calibers off one frame.

Top Bottom