• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • On The Border

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the info. I may start reloading my .40s&w and .45acp pretty soon so I'm keeping those casings, but the other casings I find at the ranges I'll turn in for cash for more reloading supplies.

A word of warning to you: Be careful, this reloading thing is as addictive as heroin or crack.

I just started reloading earlier this month. Right now I'm just doing .45acp, but I just got the dies for .357Mag and 9X18 Makarov as well.

I'm just waiting to find a deal on some 357 brass. It seems they are pretty scarce, especially here in my little town, as well as on the forums. I have a huge stockpile of 9X18, so it will be a while until I start loading for that. I'm trying to use it up as fast as I can though.

And of you happen to come across any .357 brass, keep me in mind.
    Gun Zone Deals

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    A word of warning to you: Be careful, this reloading thing is as addictive as heroin or crack.

I just started reloading earlier this month. Right now I'm just doing .45acp, but I just got the dies for .357Mag and 9X18 Makarov as well.

I'm just waiting to find a deal on some 357 brass. It seems they are pretty scarce, especially here in my little town, as well as on the forums. I have a huge stockpile of 9X18, so it will be a while until I start loading for that. I'm trying to use it up as fast as I can though.

And of you happen to come across any .357 brass, keep me in mind.

Have you checked Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter for your .357 brass? Just a thought. They carry reloading stuff pretty cheap.

I'm just getting ready to start re-organizing my shop to accommodate reloading equipment and supplies. As soon as that's accomplished I'm gonna start reloading. I decided on a Hornady LNL AP press and I'm going to be getting that next payday. But until my shop is reorganized it will stay in the box. No place to correctly set it up right now. I want everything setup correctly the first time, and I don't want to lose anything by setting up and then moving stuff around. I found some good plans for some reloading benches today so that's going to be built first.

Top Bottom