• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    Went shooting today and had some fun with my suppressed AICS. Older can but works well.

AICS.jpg
    Target Sports

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Mongo what is your BBL length 20" what bullets are you running out of it? if you do have a specific load you stick to do you know the drop at yardage? Are you hitting the 1000 yard mark!! Awesome gun tell me more please! Bullet shift from the can?

Jeremy

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    Mongo what is your BBL length 20" what bullets are you running out of it? if you do have a specific load you stick to do you know the drop at yardage? Are you hitting the 1000 yard mark!! Awesome gun tell me more please! Bullet shift from the can?

Jeremy

I hand load 168 gr Sierra MAtch Kings. I use 4895 powder. There is no noticeable shift in POI with the can but I have only shot 200 yrds with the can. The gun will hold 5 shots 7/16" at 300 yrds with my reloads if I do my part. I have not had it out to greater than 300 yrds since I restocked it.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    thanks for the info, i was running 168's out of my 20" and 26" BBL with 4064 and also 4895.. I have since gone to a 155 with 4895. I was hitting a 45lb workout plate at 750 yards in Kansas with a good full value wind with 168's, however when i tried to hit prairie dogs ( a much smaller target) i just couldn't do anything past 550. I think b/c I have the 1:12 twist barrel the 155's fly better. I have not tested the 155's on pdogs yet but i have done target shooting with them and I have had better results on smaller targets at range.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom