• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I really enjoyed this one. Unfortunately, I don't have much faith in the typical audience of Piers Morgan's show, so I believe a lot of the points made by the Marine will go unacknowledged. If they do have any sense, they will notice the fact that Piers likes to point out one specific piece of data, and ignore the whole picture in order to push his agenda.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Good thing he has a tiny regular audience... more people tune in for his guests than him. He's bringing Larry Pratt on again tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I think Piers had nothing to say because he was trying to give Joshua time to think of something to say...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I doubt that, it's not in his nature.

I think he was hoping Mr Boston would start getting mad and go off the handle. He took a very hard and confrontational stand in his letter and pierce hoped he could get that side of him out.

Instead he calmly countered every point peirce tried to make.

Favorite part was when he very politely inferred that peirce was ignorant.

Last edited:

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    I really enjoyed this one. Unfortunately, I don't have much faith in the typical audience of Piers Morgan's show, so I believe a lot of the points made by the Marine will go unacknowledged. If they do have any sense, they will notice the fact that Piers likes to point out one specific piece of data, and ignore the whole picture in order to push his agenda.

I have no faith in the intellect of the audience of PM simply due to the fact that they're brain dead enough to watch him in the first place. The Progs will think to themselves "Well, Piers showed HIM!"

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Gonna take a detour for a second.

We need to stop basing things like this on the far left. This video will probably get tons of views and speed across FB like wildfire. The far left will say PM did a great job, we will say Joshua Boston put honest facts on the table and countered everything peirce had to spew out of the infested sewer he have for a mouth. But the ones who matter and will make a difference in our fight for the second amendment are those who are in the middle ground and don't know much if anything about guns.

It is those people who will watch this video and notice that a calm well mannered marine just explained that there is a difference in an AR and M16. They will notice that he is right, Allowing CC did not cause the "wild west" effect. And they will notice that peirce quickly ran out of talking points and had no rebutles to Jashua Bostons answers.

It is those middle ground people we should be looking at, the far left will not stop until we can get enough of the middle ground on our side to break the stigma and shut them up. Videos like this are great victories for the second amendment from a PR stand point and in the long term that is where we will win.

/rant

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Funny I just posted on a different forum about the "middle grounders" ....

It's also funny that PM didn't refer to the Marine as an "ignorant little man".

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I noticed one spot where PM could have gotten in a good rebuttal. Luckily, he doesn't really know what he's talking about so the opportunity was passed up :D

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Piers Morgan had to leave the UK because he broadcast a hit-piece on British troops fighting in Iraq. That reporting got a bunch of British troops killed in revenge by Iraqi insurgents.

He is a traitor to his Nation, and his brother, an Officer in the British Army.

Burn in Hell you sanctimonious self-serving low down no good sniveling rat.

Top Bottom