Piers Morgan this morning on the news...

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by nonattrit, Oct 15, 2013.

1. nonattrit

nonattrit New Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Fort Hood Area
    American TV - Gota luv it. Piers Morgan was gun bashingthis morning on CBS and plug'n his new book. These “we shouldn’t have any guns”people crack me up, and now this? A foreign citizen as a spokesperson? Really?Talking about, “there are millions of guns on the streets that don’t need to be”.Yes, true. There are a lot of guns on the “street” that need to be disposed of.I interpret this as destroying guns with poor design or quality issues. I do wishwe had a national private recall program for defective firearms. American’s shouldget upgrade coupons or discounts on their next weapon purchase forparticipating. Hell, it makes room for higher quality and better safety in themarket all around. But, alas...This guy is not thinking the same way. Why do welet a foreign subject convey the anti-gun agenda in a national forum? He doesn’thave domestic upbringing and likewise have depth of knowledge of a basic AmericanRight – not entitlement. This is called Ethnocentrism and we shouldn’t standfor it.

2. dustycorgill

dustycorgill Well-Known

Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I cannot stomach even watching this guy. I think he is a guy anyways. He has no voice in this matter anyways, so no he shouldnt be allowed a national stage. But the morons at CBS seem to think so, but that shouldnt suprise anyone.
  3. Moonpie

Moonpie TGT Addict Lifetime Member

Piers Morgan is a bloody hypocrite.

When he gives up his ARMED SECURITY so will I.

He can swim back to Merry Olde England for all I care.
  4. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon TGT Addict

With this on his ass all the way:

5. stanjones

stanjones Member

Aug 19, 2013
    South Austin
    Unfortunately for us, he isnt welcome in his homeland of England...in fact, He's wanted in relation to a media scandal back in England. He would probably end up in prison if he went back. (what a nice thought)
  6. cbigclarke

cbigclarke TGT Addict

Feb 24, 2009
    What boils me is he will become a citizen here
  7. navyguy

navyguy TGT Addict

Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    We should be able to vote on that.
  8. txbikerman

txbikerman TGT Addict

Jul 10, 2013
    among many others who don't deserve citizenship
  9. Byrd666

Byrd666 Well-Known

Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Will somebody just send his home address to the SAS and let it be done with. I'm sure the neighbors won't see or hear a thing.
  10. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon TGT Addict

This one:

Petition: British don't want Piers Morgan back | The Daily Caller