ARJ Defense ad

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    what's the PIN for?

It's a little joke DPS has that makes them laugh knowing people think it really does mean something. When you call and ask about it, they transfer you to the Head of the Pin department or "Pin Head". If they don't record it to play back later, they put you on speaker and discuss it like they're really checking something while they "shush" everyone sitting around listening and trying not to laugh out loud. After a while they just make up a date and hang up hoping you don't ask any questions.

It lightens up their day and makes them laugh so it's all good.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    It's a little joke DPS has that makes them laugh knowing people think it really does mean something. When you call and ask about it, they transfer you to the Head of the Pin department or "Pin Head". If they don't record it to play back later, they put you on speaker and discuss it like they're really checking something while they "shush" everyone sitting around listening and trying not to laugh out loud. After a while they just make up a date and hang up hoping you don't ask any questions.

It lightens up their day and makes them laugh so it's all good.

To add to this Texas secured a number of trained Asian monkeys to process the applications. These are distant relatives of the Trunk Monkey and the Opposition monkey. They work a break neck speeds but everything they do has to be rechecked by the HEAD monkey who is kin to the now late Jacko ( Michel Jackson)

120 days and still waiting - LOL!!!!!

ErnieNWillis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    To add to this Texas secured a number of trained Asian monkeys to process the applications. These are distant relatives of the Trunk Monkey and the Opposition monkey. They work a break neck speeds but everything they do has to be rechecked by the HEAD monkey who is kin to the now late Jacko ( Michel Jackson)

120 days and still waiting - LOL!!!!!

Well said! 113 for me. Also still waiting!

Scott_F

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    CSTX
    It took me about 2.5 months to get mine. I've heard they have up to 3 months. Funny thing, as I was approaching that 2.5 months, I called in to find out where it was. The very next day, it was issued. Go figger. Be nice when you call. Worked for me.

Top Bottom