Piney Woods / East Texas shooters .... where are you?

Discussion in 'Other Areas' started by Glockster69, Feb 7, 2014.

1. ksblast

ksblast New Member

Sep 11, 2014
    Gents,
    I hail from the Marshall area. My home club is the Carthage Gun club. Located in Carthage Texas. (Home of Panola County Gun Club)
    We have a pistol range, 200 yd rifle range and a 600yd across the course rifle range. We conduct HP/SR/MR matches the first weekend of every month. Smallbore, concealed carry etc.
    Being the Service Rifle Director for the TSRA I also shoot at many clubs throughout the state. We host our club championship every October. Pull out that service rifle and sign up!

Regards,
    Karl Schultz
    Home of Panola County Gun Club

2. andyd2023

andyd2023 New Member

Sep 15, 2014
    East Texas Near Winnsboro
    New to this site. I live near Winnsboro, TX about an hour North of Tyler. Go to the Winnsboro Gun Club, we have a real nice range. Pistol, Rifle, Skeet and trap.
    Andrew

3. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict

Jul 1, 2011
    Welcome Andrew. Looks like we're all spread pretty thin, could be difficult to arrange a meet up. Suggestions?

4. TexasDeputy

TexasDeputy New Member

Aug 16, 2014
    SE Texas
    Just want to bump the thread.

I cannot believe that since 10/21, over two months ago, there were no new participants from east Texas.

Sent from my Huawei Phablet using Tapatalk

5. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict

Jul 1, 2011
    Agreed, could be because this thread is kind of 'buried'.

I'm always open to meet up locations/dates..

6. 96fordsix

96fordsix Member

Sep 29, 2010
    conroe
    I have just seen this thread. Live in Conroe, shoot usually at Shooters Station. Looks like most people in the piney woods have enough land to have there own range. Just got a Mosin so i will start looking for something outdoors.

7. jaspaq13

jaspaq13 New Member

Dec 28, 2014
    Coldspring
    I just found this thread to. I usually just shoot in my back yard. But would like to get with some new people and go shooting. And get to shoot something other than the same tree.

8. LFHenderson

LFHenderson Member

May 4, 2015
    I just found the site, I'm from Kountze and shoot at Lonestar Indoor gun range and GTGC

9. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict

Jul 1, 2011
    Welcome. I don't recall seeing threads for get togethers out your way, maybe they are setup on the downlow. But don't hesitate to join in when you see one that interests you, I've never been to one I didn't enjoy.

10. shutup&shoot

shutup&shoot Member

Nov 19, 2011
    Willis
    Willis

Shooters Station

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk