• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I'm a meatcutter & just got transfered to a location where I get to hear some Pink Floyd while I work. Kind of sad that the music of my youth is now elevator music.

glockrocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    You talking about that emo crap baboon? I dont know what I would do if I had a son that wore girls pants. Anyways, yes Pink Floyd IS without a doubt the greatest band that ever was or ever will be. Im depressed I couldnt afford to go to the PF laser show a couple Fridays back.

Morgan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    DFW
    Vinyl doesn't have to make a comeback, it never left for a lot of folks. LOL But I don't think it'll ever be back to what it was, the digital media is too convenient and robust.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I'm a meatcutter & just got transfered to a location where I get to hear some Pink Floyd while I work. Kind of sad that the music of my youth is now elevator music.

Yeah, but the cool thing is bands like the "Floyd" are still popular with youths today just like the Stone's and a few others.
    I have to admit I would rather hear the "Floyd" in an elevator over John Denver any day even if it's done by the Boston Philharmonic. ;)

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I have heard sthe same 4 Floyd songs SOOOOO over played that I am sick of them. They were ground breaking music pioneers but the commercial media (KLBJ-FM Austin) has ruined them for me.

Top Bottom