Guns International

Piss of the Police in NY go to jail for 4 years.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    This is NY's newest attempt to arrest protesters. Cops show up and tell people to leave, they stand their ground, police begin pushing/shoving the protesters (happens frequently in NY) and then charge everyone in the group with a felony punishable by 4 years.

And if you read it again, posturing is enough to justify the arrest under this law. "...any type of physical action to try to intimidate a police officer...".

This law is strictly just a way for NY to try and push a police state, nothing else. "...
    every citizen needs to comply and that refusal to comply carries a penalty.”

No, posturing is not enough. That is clear. And your speculation is an attempt to try to arrest protestors may or may not be true. I would be interested in any reading you offer towards that. I know the state is extremely liberal.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    as a former New Yawka, i can say it's quite easy. Just ask them why they need to use their cell phones while driving 2x the speed limit on roads and not using their turn signals. Such behavior could mean the death penalty.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    as a former New Yawka, i can say it's quite easy. Just ask them why they need to use their cell phones while driving 2x the speed limit on roads and not using their turn signals. Such behavior could mean the death penalty.

My experience has been that the police in very liberal states have pretty much free reign to screw your life up if they don't like the way you look at them. I've had friends in California who have been wildly mis-charged by police because the arresting officer just didn't like them or like what they were doing. Probably the worst one was the friend who got arrested and charged with carrying a switchblade, when the knife was very obviously NOT a switchblade.

Ok, that might be second-worst. I knew a couple of guys who got arrested for things like selling firearms without a license (for organizing group buys - the sales went through licensed dealers so the charges were 100% bullshit), and possession of what again were obviously not machine guns, as a simple function check would have confirmed.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    This is NY's newest attempt to arrest protesters. Cops show up and tell people to leave, they stand their ground, police begin pushing/shoving the protesters (happens frequently in NY) and then charge everyone in the group with a felony punishable by 4 years.

And if you read it again, posturing is enough to justify the arrest under this law. "...any type of physical action to try to intimidate a police officer...".

This law is strictly just a way for NY to try and push a police state, nothing else. "...
    every citizen needs to comply and that refusal to comply carries a penalty.”

TXI this is what I meant!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom