• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I've seen worse than SA. My big complaints here are that people don't know how to use an on ramp, they drive too slow on the freeway, and do it in the wrong lane.

40 miles an hour on a 70 mile an hour road is dangerously slow. Those people should just take the feeder.
    Venture Surplus ad

caleb7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    I've seen worse than SA. My big complaints here are that people don't know how to use an on ramp, they drive too slow on the freeway, and do it in the wrong lane.

40 miles an hour on a 70 mile an hour road is dangerously slow. Those people should just take the feeder.

Damn, around our area, where there are freeways, we have minimum sapped limits posted. Going below them can land you a ticket.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick!" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Damn, around our area, where there are freeways, we have minimum sapped limits posted. Going below them can land you a ticket.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick!" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Minimums aren't posted around here, and as far as I can tell, they only worry about people going over the maximum, when people who are going too slow are usually the ones that are more dangerous.

It's been suggested that I become a cop. If I were, I doubt I'd write someone for doing 10 over, but I'd be searching for idiots doing 10 under all day long.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    That is a bite and I just don't understand the mentality of someone who would do that. I never heard of "keying" a car until I got to Oklahoma and Texas! It's just chicken shxt.

I guess it could be worse. In Chicago, the rule of "Vendetta" is top dog. Vendetta says that payback will come today, tomorrow, next week, or next decade but it WILL come! It was very common for someone to set your car on fire as "payback". They may have burned your car but key it? No street punk would have keyed your car.

Flash

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Two guys in our high school got tangled up over the same girl. One later married her but there was bad blood between the two guys. Every time the old BF saw them together, he'd yell "Fire in the hole!" It chapped!

We had the old BF's car on the rack doing some work and the new BF keyed the crap out of it! The fool actually scratched his initials in the car!

I was Crime Stopper coordinator, got the tip and he took the hit for doing the deed. He made full restitution.

Flash

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    That is a bite and I just don't understand the mentality of someone who would do that. I never heard of "keying" a car until I got to Oklahoma and Texas! It's just chicken shxt.

I guess it could be worse. In Chicago, the rule of "Vendetta" is top dog. Vendetta says that payback will come today, tomorrow, next week, or next decade but it WILL come! It was very common for someone to set your car on fire as "payback". They may have burned your car but key it? No street punk would have keyed your car.

Flash

If I figure out who did it... Ill be hard pressed not to retaliate some how. Getting them kicked from the complex would be awesome. Keying a car is just a bitch move.

Left lane driver forced my middle finger on my way to San Antonio. Infuriating....

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Ever since they let a 16 yr. old get a license without going through a formal driver's education program, it seems many (not all) younger drivers have gotten worse.

Hey I got my drivers license at 17 with little to no training. All I did was read the book, and I am a great driver. I used to drive my car slow as hell and carefully.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    High beams in the front and back directed towards oncoming traffic so I can blind idiots that drive with their highs on EVERYWHERE... I want to give them a tan in a matter of seconds. Im going to stop there for now.
    reminds me of my old Toyota pickup... I had work lights mounted on the back of it because I'd routinely be working on stuff after dark. Well wouldn't you know those lights were the perfect cure for tail gaiters at night, lol... The lights were aimed to illuminate the area immediately behind the tailgate so if they were on my bumper it got them good. Couple car lengths back and the lights weren't obtrusive at all.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I've always wanted one of those programmable electronic running signs to mount in my back glass. Six inch letters running right to left saying "GET OFF MY ASS!" and probably lots of other things in the future! Or one that was mirror imaged to fit up at the top of my windshield with something like, "GET OFF THE DAMN PHONE AND DRIVE". :p

Top Bottom