Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It's been so long since Pelosi had a real job that she has forgotten that low hours worked means low pay. The only passion our working class gets is for working a second and third job!

Here's a quote from Pelosi that someone posted in the comments section:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that she opposes a cut in congressional pay because it would diminish the dignity of lawmakers' jobs. "I don't think we should do it; I think we should respect the work we do," Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol. "I think it's necessary for us to have the dignity of the job that we have rewarded."

WHAT A TURD!

Flash

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Pelosi: Death of 40-hour work week means freedom to ?follow your passion? - BizPac Review

How can anyone actually be THIS effin' stupid? It defies all reality and logic.

But then, libiturds have never been known to accept reality, logic OR facts......

Nancy Pelosi has never known what it is to rely on the next paycheck just to get the checking account back up to zero, to teeter on the edge of homelessness, or to have to let bills pile up so one's children can eat. She's never known what it is to budget so strictly that you live on ramen noodles so you can afford balanced meals for your children. She is one of the wealthiest members of Congress. The problems she creates are alien to her and have no effect on her lifestyle, and therefore are not problems at all.

And she can go straight to hell for creating those problems and for her attitude toward the chaos she sows.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    It is hard to believe that she gets voted back into office over and over again. I mean really. Do the people in her district NOT pay attention to what this woman says?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yeah, I forgot, it's somehow "noble" to be on the government dole...How dare I want better for my family, eh?

And Dusty - the people who vote for Pelosi don't care about the things she does or says. They only care that there's a D after her name.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    She is just showing what many in DC seem to believe. It seems they feel it is NOT "We the People," but rather "You....'those' people."

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I'm not sure Pluto is out there far enough. How does she derive her income?

I'm thinking more along the lines of Anunaki from Planet X

Therefore_aliens.jpg

Seriously though, everytime I hear that ****'s psychobabble I always bust out into Renfield's laugh from Dracula Dead and Loving It

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    It is hard to believe that she gets voted back into office over and over again. I mean really. Do the people in her district NOT pay attention to what this woman says?

I've been to her district. The people there are just as crazy if not crazier. Many of them will tell you her main problem is she's "too conservative" for them.

Top Bottom