Pisslosi: Death of 40-hour work week means freedom to ‘follow your passion’

Pelosi: Death of 40-hour work week means freedom to ?follow your passion? - BizPac Review

Some parts of Obamacare need to be clarified, she acknowledged, but losing that 40-hour work week will really free Americans to “pursue your happiness … follow your passion.”
How can anyone actually be THIS effin' stupid? It defies all reality and logic.

But then, libiturds have never been known to accept reality, logic OR facts......

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
It's been so long since Pelosi had a real job that she has forgotten that low hours worked means low pay. The only passion our working class gets is for working a second and third job!

Here's a quote from Pelosi that someone posted in the comments section:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that she opposes a cut in congressional pay because it would diminish the dignity of lawmakers' jobs. "I don't think we should do it; I think we should respect the work we do," Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol. "I think it's necessary for us to have the dignity of the job that we have rewarded."

WHAT A TURD!

Flash

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2012
Kaufman County
Pelosi: Death of 40-hour work week means freedom to ?follow your passion? - BizPac Review

How can anyone actually be THIS effin' stupid? It defies all reality and logic.

But then, libiturds have never been known to accept reality, logic OR facts......
Nancy Pelosi has never known what it is to rely on the next paycheck just to get the checking account back up to zero, to teeter on the edge of homelessness, or to have to let bills pile up so one's children can eat. She's never known what it is to budget so strictly that you live on ramen noodles so you can afford balanced meals for your children. She is one of the wealthiest members of Congress. The problems she creates are alien to her and have no effect on her lifestyle, and therefore are not problems at all.

And she can go straight to hell for creating those problems and for her attitude toward the chaos she sows.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
It is hard to believe that she gets voted back into office over and over again. I mean really. Do the people in her district NOT pay attention to what this woman says?

Top Bottom