• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    So there is two things donating and joining... make sure you join and not just donate. I've now done both LOL
    Yep, I see that now. I only donated $25. So just now I went back and actually joined for $30. Got this email.

1685203068799.png

Of course they immediately asked for another donation, lol.
    Venture Surplus ad

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The FPC website was pretty clear..they had a tab to "Join" and others to "donate"

It's you cheap bastards that went right for the lowest number you saw $25 ..and that was a donation ..the membership was only $5 more!

2 seconds after the payment went thru this popped up on the screen.
    "You are now a member"
    Can't get much simpler and I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    FPC must be raking in the dough. I sent them money even though I SBR'd my pistols. Anyway that you look at it, this rule was ATF over reach at the behest of the Potato.
    I didn't need the injunction either, but at least they fight in court vs some other groups, so I joined to support.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    The FPC website was pretty clear..they had a tab to "Join" and others to "donate"

It's you cheap bastards that went right for the lowest number you saw $25 ..and that was a donation ..the membership was only $5 more!

2 seconds after the payment went thru this popped up on the screen.
    "You are now a member"
    Can't get much simpler and I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Well ive given 200 so far.. how cheap of a bastard am I? I guess too cheap.. I did click the join button the second time. Still go the donation email.

I've now paid more than 1 of the tax stamps would have cost. Its more about principle to me. Frankly I dont like your tone VMAX. Assuming I just gave the minimum.

Did you make the assumption because I'm Jewish or because you're an a-hole?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Well ive given 200 so far.. how cheap of a bastard am I? I guess too cheap.. I did click the join button the second time. Still go the donation email.

I've now paid more than 1 of the tax stamps would have cost. Its more about principle to me. Frankly I dont like your tone VMAX. Assuming I just gave the minimum.

Did you make the assumption because I'm Jewish or because you're an a-hole?
    And he played the race card...

Dude you over reacted

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Yep, I see that now. I only donated $25. So just now I went back and actually joined for $30. Got this email.

View attachment 389310
    Of course they immediately asked for another donation, lol.
    I was very hesitant about giving them my cell phone number...I already get a bunch of spam text from republican candidates..I looked for a box to check to opt out of any kind of alerts ..didn't see anything
    I hope they don't do like the NRA used to

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I was very hesitant about giving them my cell phone number...I already get a bunch of spam text from republican candidates..I looked for a box to check to opt out of any kind of alerts ..didn't see anything
    I hope they don't do like the NRA used to
    If it becomes an issue you are usually able to opt out by texting back STOP no matter the organization.

OR

Block the number sending them

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    The FPC confirmation email language can be misleading.

Thank you for joining FPC! Your membership kit AND official member patch should get to you in 2-4 weeks!

-and-

Firearms Policy Coalition
    Donation Receipt

All in the same email.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Something just occurred to me though I'm sure I missed the deadline. If someone had registered a bunch of braced AR pistols....for free due to the "amnesty" then presumable they could put stocks and SBR uppers on them like 14.5" and 11" barrels on them. Seems like a way to save some bucks. I was thinking of building an exact MILSPEC semi-"M4", which I think if they don't have a pinned and welded flash suppressor are <16" SBRs.

As long as you owned the COMPLETE BRACED PISTOL before 1/31/2023 you have till 5/31/2023 to register it under the pistol brace rule.

Once approved it becomes an SBR. You can put a stock on it. It would already have an "SBR upper" on it, otherwise it wouldn't have been a braced pistol.\

You can't build something today and register it under the brace rule. But you could Form 1 it, pay $200, and wait for approval.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Injunction from 5th Circuit was clarified and released at end of business today (5/26). Injunction includes customers of Maxim Defense, all members of Firearms Policy Coalition, and the family members of individual person listed as plaintiff. GOA has picked this up in their lawsuit and possible inclusion of GOA members coming next week if they are successful with their injunction request. I don't know why this always has to come down to the last second but I feel there are going to be a lot more FPC and GOA members over the weekend.

If you weren't already a member of GOA and the FPC you're an idiot and someone who's willing to ride the coattails of those who are.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom