• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twobravo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2022
    Tulsa
    Happy for you, but f**k the ATF for taking so long to approve my Form 1!

The sheer idiocy of the fact that anyone would have to wait for the slow administrative process to be completed before swapping a brace like this (Magpul SBA3, now worth zip) for a stock like that (Magpul CTR) makes my blood boil!

View attachment 396118

And before anyone (especially the ATF!) gets overexcited and hyperventilates, those are two separate images from the Interwebz!

No constructive possession is occurring or presumed/assumed! :cool: :cool:
    Screw all those cucks Oklahoma says FU on the bullshit .
    Military Camp

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    77 days--the amount of time since I submitted my Form 1--can be converted to one of these units:
    • 6,652,800 seconds
    • 110,880 minutes
    • 1848 hours
    • 77 days
    • 11 weeks
    • 21.10% of 2023

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    More than me. 64 I think.
    What can I say? Government efficiency/ineptitude in action.

1689726335635.png

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Just curious about some thing that popped into my head. The ATF claims only 250,000 applications were made for the pistol brace amnesty.

Does that give them leverage for an argument that pistol races are not in common usage since theoretically only 250,000 were registered and thus “legal”.

I’ve heard that there were tens of millions sold, but in the ATF claim that those were destroyed since they were not registered and that’s not in “common use” anymore?

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Just curious about some thing that popped into my head. The ATF claims only 250,000 applications were made for the pistol brace amnesty.

Does that give them leverage for an argument that pistol races are not in common usage since theoretically only 250,000 were registered and thus “legal”.

I’ve heard that there were tens of millions sold, but in the ATF claim that those were destroyed since they were not registered and that’s not in “common use” anymore?

Why would the FATF claim they were destroyed? They did not become illegal to own. Again, FATF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Somebody is thinking too much. ;)

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman

Registration was only one way to comply.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Registration was only one way to comply.
    Right,

1. You could remove the brace from your firearm, which means it is not in use anymore.

2. You could register the brace

3. you could destroy the brace.

I think these were the only way you could come into compliance, but I could be mistaken.

So what I was thinking was; only the ones that got registered are actually “in use” and in compliance and thus, legal.

Would this enable the ATF to come back and claim that only 250,000 were in use, this would be a small enough number, that they could say they are not in common use, and therefore fall under the NFA.

And yes, I probably am over thinking this, but this is the ATF were talking about.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Right,

1. You could remove the brace from your firearm, which means it is not in use anymore.

2. You could register the brace

3. you could destroy the brace.

I think these were the only way you could come into compliance, but I could be mistaken.

So what I was thinking was; only the ones that got registered are actually “in use” and in compliance and thus, legal.

Would this enable the ATF to come back and claim that only 250,000 were in use, this would be a small enough number, that they could say they are not in common use, and therefore fall under the NFA.

And yes, I probably am over thinking this, but this is the ATF were talking about.

Well, mine are "in use" on rifles, so there is that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom