• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    … which they will present, as obvious to the casual observer, a weapon designed as a rifle.
    On the bottom will be a Colt 1860, and to the casual observer it was designed as a pistol.
    In the middle will be your weapon.

Ladies and gentlemen, you decide what this looks like to you.
    Now your case goes to the Appellate Court.

The defense should display a Mauser 96 carbine and tell the jury “ATF says this is a pistol.” I’d also probably state the pistol on display, just like a cup of coffee, is believed by the state of California to cause cancer.

Then I’d ask them if they’ve ever known the government to know what it was talking about.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Pistol Brace Rule Loss! Key TX Court Sides With ATF!

Plaintiffs failed to establish that pistol braced pistols are not SBRs.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    sorry no clickbaity video here. Just the actual law suit

1680640658340.png

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Dettlebach was roasted pretty well by a lot of republican senators. I don't know if it made a dent or not.

It didn't.

I guess we'll have to resign ourselves to either registering our AR pistols, or take a chance and don't do so.

For some of us, it's a risk we cannot take.

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    Dettlebach was roasted pretty well by a lot of republican senators. I don't know if it made a dent or not.

Absolutely not. Many of the others in the chamber were paying more attention to their phones than the testimony.

Also most of this was just showboating. I don’t give a shit about you trying to embarrass him, just lay out the facts that they are not a lawmaking branch of government and these “rules” are an overstep of power and have no authority under the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    It didn't.

I guess we'll have to resign ourselves to either registering our AR pistols, or take a chance and don't do so.

For some of us, it's a risk we cannot take.

Did you expect it to? The rule has been published in the Federal Register. To change anything, the rulemaking process has to be followed or courts have to intervene.

This whole thing is political theater. Also, nobody has had an AR pistol since the day this rule was published. Anybody that did, on the day the rule was published, suddenly found them the possessors of unregistered Short Barrel Rifles. If you fill out the ‘special’ F1, you’ll have to acknowledge the fact you previously owned an NFA item and BATFE is just choosing not to prosecute you for that transgression since you are voluntarily registering it now.

Top Bottom