Pistol Training Houston Area

markedman

Nov 16, 2008
Houston
My wife would like to get her CHL, but has very limited experience with handguns. I am smart enough not to try to teach her. She needs to try some guns and have some good instruction at the same time. Then take the CHL class. We live in the Cypress area. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
My wife would like to get her CHL, but has very limited experience with handguns. I am smart enough not to try to teach her. She needs to try some guns and have some good instruction at the same time. Then take the CHL class. We live in the Cypress area. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.
My wife is a CHL instructor (www.hardlyangelschl.com). She offers Ladies Only CHL classes, as well as basic handgun safety and shooting technique. The class your wife would probably be interested in is the Pre-CHL (basic handgun) with Guns and Ammo.

In this class, we provide 5 guns of different sizes, calibers, action types, and manufacturers, plus ammo, for you to try out. You wife will get to handle and shoot all of them, plus she'll run through the CHL qualification to get an idea of how she'll do.

It's a great class. We get lots of positive feedback.

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
Shiloh Shooting, forum sponsor and located in the Willowbrook area... cant go wrong!
yes sir, we also have a female instructor as well that recently has had multiple followup lessons. We are glad that people find themselves comfortable enough with our female instructor that they want to come back for more instruction!!

2Shots1Wound

Apr 1, 2009
Agreed

Shiloh Shooting, forum sponsor and located in the Willowbrook area... cant go wrong!
I would agree with this. Great place to learn how to shoot. Facilities, people (laid back, no snobs) , compentency. All there.

Top Bottom