• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • markedman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Houston
    My wife would like to get her CHL, but has very limited experience with handguns. I am smart enough not to try to teach her. She needs to try some guns and have some good instruction at the same time. Then take the CHL class. We live in the Cypress area. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.
    Lynx Defense

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    My wife would like to get her CHL, but has very limited experience with handguns. I am smart enough not to try to teach her. She needs to try some guns and have some good instruction at the same time. Then take the CHL class. We live in the Cypress area. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

My wife is a CHL instructor (www.hardlyangelschl.com). She offers Ladies Only CHL classes, as well as basic handgun safety and shooting technique. The class your wife would probably be interested in is the Pre-CHL (basic handgun) with Guns and Ammo.

In this class, we provide 5 guns of different sizes, calibers, action types, and manufacturers, plus ammo, for you to try out. You wife will get to handle and shoot all of them, plus she'll run through the CHL qualification to get an idea of how she'll do.

It's a great class. We get lots of positive feedback.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    Shiloh Shooting, forum sponsor and located in the Willowbrook area... cant go wrong!
    yes sir, we also have a female instructor as well that recently has had multiple followup lessons. We are glad that people find themselves comfortable enough with our female instructor that they want to come back for more instruction!!

Top Bottom