• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    ^Read the latest American Rifleman lately? A papa johns driver in Tennessee shot a guy who tried to rob him with a stolen gun.

Thank God I drive in a safe city lol. Still keep a cocked and locked 1911 by my side when I drive though, but I leave it in the car when I get out to give the pizzas.

drummingchevy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Houston
    I'm so glad I don't deliver pizzas any more. It is a dangerous job, and not worth it. You're likely to make more money working in the store for minimum wage than driving once you consider gas, increased maintenance, and insurance costs. When I did deliver, I was like Jakashh and kept my XD in my vehicle ready to go but I did have a few instances where I didn't have it on me and wished that I did. Damn the company policy! I'd rather be alive and out of work than dead.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is the danger of driving. You're driving more than most people, and the frequency of being hit is much higher. 5 weeks after I started delivering, I got hit square on in the driver's side door by a guy going 50 who decided to run a red light because he needed to text "lol" to his friend. His skidmarks started 2 feet before impact, indicating that he had no intention of slowing down. Had I been in a small car and not my lifted truck, I wouldn't be typing this right now. (As it turns out, this guy made countless bogus claims to my store trying to get a lot of money because he was trying to commit insurance fraud. He somehow didn't know that the stores don't insure their drivers; it's the drivers' personal insurance that covers it. He also didn't get paid for many of his claims, as I later found out.)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Hope the video shows up on computer too. Not sure how it will work.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

It doesn't work. If a YouTube url has the "m.youtube" in the url, then it won't work. My friends keep sending me links like that on Facebook from their phones, so I'm guessing it's a special link only for mobile devices and that's why.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm waiting for some idiot teen to bump the back of my stang while they're texting. I need to get my car repainted anyways

Top Bottom