• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I like my pizza pretty traditional. And yes, on occasions, I like a Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. Years ago a buddy suggested it and I thought, YUCK! But I tried it, and I was amazed at how good it was.
    The whole thing about pineapple on pizza is the addition of sweet to a normally savory food. When you start triggering as many taste buds at once it's a good thing. Personally I would rather the sweet on pizza to come from things like sun dried tomatoes, caramelized onions & balsamic vinegar (the good stuff thats slow like molasses)
    Gun Zone Deals

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Nothing personal, but I never have liked chick peas, or hummus or falafel.

About the closest I come to eating Mediterranean food is a gyro occasionally.
    You never been to a Dimassi's buffet!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The whole thing about pineapple on pizza is the addition of sweet to a normally savory food. When you start triggering as many taste buds at once it's a good thing. Personally I would rather the sweet on pizza to come from things like sun dried tomatoes, caramelized onions & balsamic vinegar (the good stuff thats slow like molasses)

I just happen to really like pineapple though, so it works well for me. My grandmother use to make an awesome pineapple upside down cake years ago. I loved it!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You never been to a Dimassi's buffet!

I have eaten at Mediterranean restaurants before. It's not horrible or anything, just not a preference for me.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I just happen to really like pineapple though, so it works well for me. My grandmother use to make an awesome pineapple upside down cake years ago. I loved it!
    I like pineapple too, straight out of a can works for me. Fresh are a lot of work & seeing the waste that I paid for pisses me off.

One of my favorite cocktails is a Swamp Water made with pineapple juice Green Chartreuse & Roses Lime juice. If ever there was an aphrodisiac this is it! Over the span of an evening with a hot chick your getting lucky, every time. Everyone talks about Absinthes, Green Chartreuse will alter space & time!

Top Bottom