• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I'll be traveling to Beaumont tonight and will be there through Friday. Any recommendations on places to eat?

I'll mostly be sticking around the western half of town, west of 287.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

LFHenderson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    What kind of food you have in mind? There is a Saltgrass Steakhouse on I-10, Pappadeaux Seafood @ I-10 & Waldon rd. and many others

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    As long as it's not Thai food, I'm game for just about anything. I prefer to hit local/family owned places if possible. Chain restaurants I can find anywhere.

I will check out Al-T's on the way back home on Friday. Thanks BG.

LFHenderson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Whitehorse Bar and Grill just past Hwy 105 on Hwy 69/287 is pretty good and Habenero Grill is pretty good definitely not TexMex

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    Hit Floyd's for seafood (better than pappadeux and cheaper too), Richards cafe off magnolia close to I-10 for lunch (soul food and the best restaurant gumbo out there), hit LA salsitas on the corner of Washington and mlk for awesome tacos. Not sure where exactly you'll be or how much time you'll have but I can list several others that are a little farther away but are worth the extra 20-30 min drive to eat real home cooking from places that have been there 50+ years.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    And there's a Cajun joint on Doliver about a mile north of I-10 that serves a smoked root beer float. I don't know how they do it but you'll thank me. Just can't remember the name.

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    You also have voutreax's between Beaumont and sour lake, the cottage between silsbee and evadale, and west Texas BBQ between silsbee and evadale.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Ended up at Mama Jack's in Kountze for lunch. It was alright.

I'm staying near 10 and Washington. I'm going to be in the Western half of town for the next 2 days, going home early Friday.

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    And there's a Cajun joint on Doliver about a mile north of I-10 that serves a smoked root beer float. I don't know how they do it but you'll thank me. Just can't remember the name.

Did you mean Delaware? If you could narrow down where the place is I'd like to give it a try.

t

Top Bottom