Capitol Armory ad

Planning my most ambitious trip yet! Need Imput.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you can add an extra day to your trip, Tuscon AZ is worth checking out, and it's close to Tombstone. Primarily the Arizona-Senora Desert Museum, and the Pima Air and Space Museum. BRING WATER TO BOTH. We stayed too long at the desert museum to be able to make it to the air and space museum, but from what I've seen, it's absolutely amazing. They will not let you in if you arrive 2-3 hours before closing time. The museum is far too large to see in that amount of time, especially if you go see the boneyard.

As for the rest of your trip, make it to day 14, call it quits, and find a place to settle down. ;)
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

RobertTheTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Central Texas
    Hey Bud, it looks like the Texas guys here have you covered on what to do here. As far as AZ. just to let you know in Aqua Caliente to Gila Bend, lots of drugs coming through. Lots of aliens also. There is always battles there between the two and lots of bodies are being found with gunshots to the head and some even being beheaded. You won't find any of that in the papers. The area near Tombstone is a funny place. You have lots of different groups settled all around that area. Groups from extreme anti government nut jobs, groups that still believe we belong to England, muslim camps and arian groups. That place is pretty interesting so stay armed and stay alert. Other than that, it's nice country to see. A couple of good places to eat in Tombstone but its been a while so I can't remember the names sorry.

I can’t remember where I ate when I was stationed at Huachuca, but for me a drink at Big Nose Kate’s was mandatory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Texas is Texas. Oklahoma is OK, Louisiana is Ok but wet, humid, swampy, etc., New Mexico ..... I'm not sure what it is.

Heh

Oklahoma82tag_1024x1024.png

Attachments

• Oklahoma82tag_1024x1024.png
      Oklahoma82tag_1024x1024.png
      172.1 KB · Views: 196
    Top Bottom