• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    Man am I glad I live in Texas.I saw in the paper this morning that Plaxico Burress got 3 1/2 years in NYC for having a gun.They got him on having an ilegal weapon and reckless endangerment.You couldn't pay me enough to live in new york,I'll just stay here in our great state. sj
    Texas SOT

AR15Vern

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Get off.

He is going to plead not guilty. He said he was depressed and trying to commit suicide. His lawyer is asking for two weeks in the hospital and be put on meds. He's the victim here.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    stupid thug wanna be, shot himself in the leg, carried illegally, and now has to do time for it....

now he wants to play the suicide card... i don't think an NFL star would commit suicide in a club, where he shot himself, unless i am mixing 2 different stories.
    No your right on target for both. He did something stupid and is now getting in trouble and trying to come up with a BS story to cover his ass.

pheet17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Baytown, Texas
    He's only been indicted by the grand jury. He has not been sentenced to anything at this point. He's been charged with two counts of criminal possession of a weapon and one count of reckless endangerment. Apparently New York law has a minimum of 3.5 years to a maximum of 15, as it is a class 3 felony. My question is for some of the lawyer types around here. What could the charges be if this happened here in Texas?

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    If he was really trying to commit suicide he is a seriously bad shot,unless he was trying to hit his femoral artery.Anyone that knows glocks would never just stuff one down your pants.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Dumbass was trying to play gangster thug in a club. Carried a Glock into one of those "can I get a whoop whoop" places without a permit because he was trying to act like a gangster. Had it stowed inside his waistband with no holster. When he stood up, it came loose and started slipping down his pant leg. He tried to grab it, accidently pulled the trigger and shot himself in the leg. Cut and dried. All this suicide and depression horseshit is smoke and mirrors by some high priced attorney's to try and get him from having to face the same laws that you and I would have to face. Tried the gangsta life and it backfired and now he needs to go spend a little time in county! Could happen to a nicer guy.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    He is going to plead not guilty. He said he was depressed and trying to commit suicide. His lawyer is asking for two weeks in the hospital and be put on meds. He's the victim here.

Honestly, he is the victim. There sure as hell isn't anybody else that can claim to be, since he shot himself and carrying a gun in NYC shouldn't be illegal in the first place.

Top Bottom