Please put all video requests in this thread

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
As the title says, please do not create individual threads just to request someone to make a video. If you have a request for something you'd like to see, please post it in this thread.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
I would appreciate if someone made a video on how to reload pistol ammo. I'm considering buying a full reloading rig, but I have no clue how to use the equipment once I get it.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
Feb 13, 2015
Rural Wise County, TX.
Am I in trouble because the guy I bought a rifle from wanted to see me convert brass cases???? It was NOT a specific thread requesting the video, it was during a conversation within a thread.

I did post it in the reloading section.

PLEASE DON"T BAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise I'll try to remember not to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh for the love of all that is good DON"T BAN ME!!!!!!!!

(I feel better now, my tantrum is over)

bob

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
Am I in trouble because the guy I bought a rifle from wanted to see me convert brass cases???? It was NOT a specific thread requesting the video, it was during a conversation within a thread.

PLEASE DON"T BAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise I'll try to remember not to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob
Considering there are 5 posts in this thread over 7 years I believe you are ok.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.

bob
Nah, you just need to read the first post.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Lol. It doesn't ask that the video be posted in this thread. It only asks that a thread not be created simply to ask for a video.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads