Join TexasGunTalk

PO ED :Bikers & The SUV (Not Ready To Retire this Story, YET)

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by Kennydale, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Kennydale

Kennydale Active Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    NY?s SAFE Act: Making It Safe For Bikers To Beat A Father Protecting His Family Half To Death | Bullets First

My first thoughts after viewing the Videos was. Darn , I really need to buy two more 15 Round (.40S&W) magazines and leave in center console of car (Just In Case).

I also read an article touting how well FN-USA Five-Seven would have been in this situation. However the Nanny State of Coumo and Bloomberg, if they can't deny all firearms, will turn all gun owners into BARNEY FIFE.

I would think the consensus here would agree with this OP ED piece. Now how do we convince the people in these LIBTARD states they are not any safer with tougher gun laws, in fact they are more in danger for their safety.

2. PhulesAu

PhulesAu TGT Addict

Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Until a lot more are killed, they will not accept the reality. Not to mention that, when the people who passed these "laws" become vulnerable because they can't have armed guards around. They might , might feel responsible for their own protection.

3. cbigclarke

cbigclarke TGT Addict

Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    they wont change there. doesnt matter how many killed. look at chicago. doesnt matter. what happened in boston. they dont care.

4. UncleSamsMisguidedChild

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Active Member

Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Anyone else see that 4 nypd officers were in the group of motorcycle riders.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 while dropping an Obama

5. txinvestigator

txinvestigator TGT Addict

May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I heard one, but how is that on topic?

6. Sapper740

Sapper740 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Jan 21, 2013
    These assholes on their Rice Rockets really have some attitude. Four months ago while driving to work on Business 121 through Lewisville during rush hour traffic one of these morons weaved his way to the front of the line at a stop light by driving between the lanes of vehicles and took off at an estimated 90 to 100mph in a 45 zone. Yes, he popped the obligatory wheelie just in case a motorist or two hadn't noticed how cool he was. We caught up to him at the next light...he was in the middle lane and I was in the fast lane. There was a LPD cruiser waiting to make a left-hand turn at the intersection. I rolled down my window and got the officer's attention and told him he might want to stick around and see if the moron launched again. He replied that he was responding to a call and couldn't stick around, then made his turn. The next thing I know is God's gift to motorcycles is thumping on my passenger side window. I roll it down and the little 20-something puke starts cussing me out for pointing him out to the police. As I reached for the center console I told him to step away from my vehicle before he had the worst day of his life. The ***** backed away and got on his piece of Jap Crap. The attitude of the Entitlement Generation is something to behold!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  7. kusai

kusai Well-Known

Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    A strapped AR on my passenger seat, an xdm between the seats, and another 9mm in center seat console is enough to these pesks aways.

8. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Even though it's not on topic, I actually heard it was 5.....

ETA: Can't find the link now.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  9. Sapper740

Sapper740 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Jan 21, 2013
    Let's see: Mob running rampant through city streets......check. Police stand by as citizen is dragged from vehicle and beaten.....check. Citizen unable to defend himself or his family......check. I guess I'm not enlightened enough to see how this is something we should strive for.

10. Renegade

Renegade SuperOwner

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Yeah that is kinda old news. The latest is the UC officer was smashing one of the windows.