ARJ Defense ad

PO ED :Bikers & The SUV (Not Ready To Retire this Story, YET)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    NY?s SAFE Act: Making It Safe For Bikers To Beat A Father Protecting His Family Half To Death | Bullets First

My first thoughts after viewing the Videos was. Darn , I really need to buy two more 15 Round (.40S&W) magazines and leave in center console of car (Just In Case).

I also read an article touting how well FN-USA Five-Seven would have been in this situation. However the Nanny State of Coumo and Bloomberg, if they can't deny all firearms, will turn all gun owners into BARNEY FIFE.

I would think the consensus here would agree with this OP ED piece. Now how do we convince the people in these LIBTARD states they are not any safer with tougher gun laws, in fact they are more in danger for their safety.
    Gun Zone Deals

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Until a lot more are killed, they will not accept the reality. Not to mention that, when the people who passed these "laws" become vulnerable because they can't have armed guards around. They might , might feel responsible for their own protection.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    they wont change there. doesnt matter how many killed. look at chicago. doesnt matter. what happened in boston. they dont care.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    These assholes on their Rice Rockets really have some attitude. Four months ago while driving to work on Business 121 through Lewisville during rush hour traffic one of these morons weaved his way to the front of the line at a stop light by driving between the lanes of vehicles and took off at an estimated 90 to 100mph in a 45 zone. Yes, he popped the obligatory wheelie just in case a motorist or two hadn't noticed how cool he was. We caught up to him at the next light...he was in the middle lane and I was in the fast lane. There was a LPD cruiser waiting to make a left-hand turn at the intersection. I rolled down my window and got the officer's attention and told him he might want to stick around and see if the moron launched again. He replied that he was responding to a call and couldn't stick around, then made his turn. The next thing I know is God's gift to motorcycles is thumping on my passenger side window. I roll it down and the little 20-something puke starts cussing me out for pointing him out to the police. As I reached for the center console I told him to step away from my vehicle before he had the worst day of his life. The pussy backed away and got on his piece of Jap Crap. The attitude of the Entitlement Generation is something to behold!

Last edited:

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    A strapped AR on my passenger seat, an xdm between the seats, and another 9mm in center seat console is enough to these pesks aways.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Let's see: Mob running rampant through city streets......check. Police stand by as citizen is dragged from vehicle and beaten.....check. Citizen unable to defend himself or his family......check. I guess I'm not enlightened enough to see how this is something we should strive for.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I am going to take the contrarian view that if say, this happened in Texas, the Driver and his family would probably be dead. Go ahead, give the driver a Glock and all the mags you want. Give his wife one too. Do you really think the 50 bikers would be unarmed? The only real hope would be since the bikers were not part of a specific gang and had no loyalty to each other, they would scatter if the driver opened up. Maybe, but to think nobody would return fire, or the bikers would not fire first, is a long shot.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I am going to take the contrarian view that if say, this happened in Texas, the Driver and his family would probably be dead. Go ahead, give the driver a Glock and all the mags you want. Give his wife one too. Do you really think the 50 bikers would be unarmed? The only real hope would be since the bikers were not part of a specific gang and had no loyalty to each other, they would scatter if the driver opened up. Maybe, but to think nobody would return fire, or the bikers would not fire first, is a long shot.
    Renegade, if it was an outlaw biker gang, then I'd agree with you but this incident in NYC was with a bunch of pussy (familiar term for cat) posers who would have soiled themselves at the first "POP!". Secondly, I'm a firm believer in "Peace through Superior Firepower" and an AR is always kept handy these days.

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Renegade, if it was an outlaw biker gang, then I'd agree with you but this incident in NYC was with a bunch of pussy (familiar term for cat) posers who would have soiled themselves at the first "POP!".

Many were posers but some of those arrested were hard-core career criminals.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi

Yeah, but when it gets to the point where windows are getting broken and they're reaching in to grab you a few rounds and the gas pedal go along way.

He's lucky to be alive as it is. A blow to the head with a helmet and he could be gone...

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Yeah that is kinda old news. The latest is the UC officer was smashing one of the windows.

Now he has been charged.

Undercover NYPD detective charged for role in Manhattan biker gang beatdown: sources - NY Daily News

Thinking you view about a possible downside if the driver had had a gun might be on target and is a good thing to think about, could have gotten uglier. However, I will believe that he has that right, just not legally there as much as he does here for that choice.

Last edited:

nonattrit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Fort Hood Area
    Hmm...After seeing the great video footage of this incident we had allot of discussion. Some of the more interesting comments here at work were about non-lethal use of force, like the car under mounted flamethrower devices available in some countries...man, that’s got to be one of the coolest anti-angry guy gadgets yet - He even makes pocket sizes available.
    Seriously though, three points:

1) If NYC actually does a "by the numbers" investigation including digital forensics. They will probably find out this group was more organized than what's being perpetuated as a "flash biker mob".

2) Yes, the reality of an armed confrontation in this situation may have played out in the bikers favor? IMO the 6k weight of british metal and active four wheel drive could have done way more damage. Truth be known the Range Rover driver did the “group of bikers” a solid by driving away.
    3) Hate to be cliché but, “Yet another example of why all Americans deserve the right to keep and bear arms - no matter what State we live in, period.” - It predominantly keeps people in check!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Truth be known the Range Rover driver did the “group of bikers” a solid by driving away.
    I remember thinking, when the video showed a biker bashing the side window, "Has the driver forgotten where to find reverse?" I would like to think I would have had sufficient presence of mind to put it in reverse, floor it for 20 feet, then start doing donuts until the cops arrived.

Of course, then the SUV driver would have been unscathed and no longer a sympathetic victim. When it comes to highlighting the problems with this sub-culture and moving toward solutions, the physical sacrifice of the SUV driver may, in the long term, do more good for society than if he had successfully used his vehicle in a defensive mode. Either way, it grieves me that it happened to him and his family.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I remember thinking, when the video showed a biker bashing the side window, "Has the driver forgotten where to find reverse?" I would like to think I would have had sufficient presence of mind to put it in reverse, floor it for 20 feet, then start doing donuts until the cops arrived.

Right on!! The key is to keep moving till you can't no more.

Top Bottom