• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    riggergreg, that's nice, you could easily sell those if you wanted.

I am sure most of you have seen this, but in case there are those who haven't, this is a great pocket auto comparison chart...

[URL="http://www.mouseguns.com/PocketAutoComparison.pdf"][url]http://www.mouseguns.com/PocketAutoComparison.pdf[/URL][/URL]

Cheers! M2

That PDF is really fascinating... It really shows you how many guns are pretty much the same but gives you itemized details for personal comparisons... Bravo... Thank you sir... BTW where'd you find that? Any other great resources there?

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I came across it on another forum a while back, although it appears to have been updated as the Taurus PT738 TCP is on there. Glad it is useful to some of you, and if you bump up the URL a bit ([url]http://www.mouseguns.com[/URL]) there is a lot more useful information on pocket pistols.

Chris, I am not up on Glocks, is the 36 considered a "pocket gun" or simply a sub-compact? I thought it was more along the lines of a PT709 Slim in .45

Cheers! M2

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Its a single stack 45 auto. . . . . I thought that was your definition of a quality gun.

: P

Is it a pocket? Who knows. It is bigger than I'd want to tote around in my pocket, but a lot of those guns are.

dtalley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Lost in BCS
    I made my own pocket holster from seeing some that are commerical made. I drop this in my back right pocket when unable to carry my Kimber Ultra (which isn't often). The wife will drop this in her purse on many occasions when I don't have it. Oh ya it's a P3AT.

P3ATHolster.jpg

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I made my own pocket holster from seeing some that are commerical made. I drop this in my back right pocket when unable to carry my Kimber Ultra (which isn't often). The wife will drop this in her purse on many occasions when I don't have it. Oh ya it's a P3AT.

P3ATHolster.jpg

Beautiful craftsmanship...

Top Bottom