• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C & A s Dad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    I searched but could not find specific suggestions.

I just ordered my Ruger LCP and want to go ahead and get the holster on the way as well. I wear Khakis on a daily basis and will carry it in my front pocket. I am leaning towards the Nemesis pocket holster.

Is this a good choice or is there something else out there I should consider?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    ARJ Defense ad

C & A s Dad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    I really like the looks of the poket holster in natural leather from Leather and Stuff.

However, I would love to know if these leather in pocket holsters carry as well as the syn material holsters such as the Nemesis.

I guess what I am saying, I am not going for looks but weight saving and comfort.

Any advice would be appreciated.

MrsFosforos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    I really like the looks of the poket holster in natural leather from Leather and Stuff.

However, I would love to know if these leather in pocket holsters carry as well as the syn material holsters such as the Nemesis.

I guess what I am saying, I am not going for looks but weight saving and comfort.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I've never tried a Nemesis so I don't know how it compares. I have another synthetic pocket holster that does a poor job at retention. The only time I use a pocket holster is when I wear cargo shorts, and it flops around. The leather one stays put. I also have one of Jim's (leatherandstuff) IWB holsters and use his IPS for my seecamp. I can say the retention is great for both of those.

I have one on order from Robert Meco - for another pocket gun. I haven't used one of his before, but there's a growing following for his work and he's gaining a good reputation in the pocket holster world!

There is something to be said about handmade leather holsters.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    I've tried the Nemesis but prefer leather myself. I ordered a leather pocket holster from Steve on TFL (great guy to deal with) for my LCP and coun't be happier with it. I've been carrying it for several months now and it's holding up and hides the LCP very well. I'd recommend his holsters to anyone. Here's his website: www.rkbaholsters.com If you want a Nemesis (only used a couple of times) PM me your mailing address and I'll send it to you as I don't use it anymore.

Top Bottom