• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    East Texas
    She tried the 938, EC9s, Bersa thunder, and the S&W Bodyguard. She ended up going with the Bodyguard. I'm not a fan of the trigger pull but it'll be her gun and she likes it. Ordered it yesterday from sportsman outdoor for 239. Picking it up tomorrow afternoon.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    She tried the 938, EC9s, Bersa thunder, and the S&W Bodyguard. She ended up going with the Bodyguard. I'm not a fan of the trigger pull but it'll be her gun and she likes it. Ordered it yesterday from sportsman outdoor for 239. Picking it up tomorrow afternoon.

Good choice!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    East Texas
    Well the Bodyguard came in. I think it's very nice. It came with absolutely no grease or oil of any sort in it, which really surprised me. I'm used to some kind of factory lubricant on new pistols, even if I just clean it off immediately after buying it. Got it all cleaned and oiled up now. Operates very smoothly, though it still needs to be broken in.

My wife likes it and will carry it every day. If I'm carrying a .380 I'll stick with my LCP, but she's gotta have a safety.

20180913_194224.jpg

Top Bottom