• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ronr68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Taylor
    Years ago, I bought a PF9 because I didn’t like all the extra crap on the LC9. It shoots fine but long trigger and brutal recoil. I never had any sort of failure with it though. I later bought an LC9s. Basically the same gun, but the recoil on the Lc9s is much softer. I still use and shoot both.

Last edited:

BrianMDTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2021
    Conroe
    My pocket pistol is loathed by many- a S&W Sigma .380. It certainly has its detractors, and some things about it (the magazine; having to drive out a roll pin to disassemble the action) have its good and bad points. But I have never had an issue with it as far as function, and it can be hidden anywhere. Nothing sticks out so nothing to grab onto clothing if you need to access it quickly. It’s pretty accurate at pocket pistol ranges to boot. Not much to shoot a box of fifty cartridges, though. You feel it in the palm of your hand after 8-10 shots.

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    I never found a IWB holsters to be comfortable so I've mostly carried in my pocket or in a Sneaky Pete pouch holster. Sometime (rarely) I'll carry my full size Beretta in a belt holster if I can cover it adequately. My primary pocket carry is my Sig P938. In my front pocket; or my S&W Shield in cargo pants larger pocket. I tried smaller pistols like the LCP, 380 Bodyguard and Keltec. Just too small for my bear claw hands.

The only thing with any pocket carry is I never have a round in the chamber, not even with a pocket holster. Just too much movement and jostling around for me to feel comfortable. Maybe I'm over cautious, but that's the way I do it.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    The only thing with any pocket carry is I never have a round in the chamber, not even with a pocket holster. Just too much movement and jostling around for me to feel comfortable. Maybe I'm over cautious, but that's the way I do it.
    Maybe I should be more concerned, but I've had a round in the chamber of a Kel Tec P3AT or PF9 in my pocket for the best part of the last 20 years...

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Maybe I should be more concerned, but I've had a round in the chamber of a Kel Tec P3AT or PF9 in my pocket for the best part of the last 20 years...
    Yup, same for me with my Keltec p32 but it is in a pocket holster.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I never found a IWB holsters to be comfortable so I've mostly carried in my pocket or in a Sneaky Pete pouch holster. Sometime (rarely) I'll carry my full size Beretta in a belt holster if I can cover it adequately. My primary pocket carry is my Sig P938. In my front pocket; or my S&W Shield in cargo pants larger pocket. I tried smaller pistols like the LCP, 380 Bodyguard and Keltec. Just too small for my bear claw hands.

I always have a round in the chamber when I pocket carry my P938.

kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    My LCP pro loaded with Honardy flex tip. Functional and super easy to carry.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    It’s the factory trigger on the Pro models, they discontinued them a few years back when the LCP 2 came out. I’ve shoot a few hundred rounds of FMJ and HP out of it and it absolutely love Honardy XTP and Flex tips. It’s Sort of accurate 3” at 10 yards but it’s my Get off of me gun. It goes everywhere with me even with my CCW on my hip.
    Is that an aftermarket trigger or does it come that way?

Top Bottom