• ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    p41516p11sx68spcmidlength.jpg

Got to shoot one of these today, and I gotta say... the POF is a well designed AR15. The lower has a ambi-bolt release just above the mag release which speeds up reloads and makes it alot smoother to work with.

The 6.8 SPC with a muzzle brake shoots pretty smooth as well. In fact, everything about the gun is smooth. The action has Teflon impregnated surface coating so the gun will run dry / dirty, with some Mobil 1 the gun was very slick... especially for it being brand new.

If you are considering a gas piston AR I'd take an honest look into a POF.

Skiprr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    SE Texas
    I'm a big fan of POF's materials and craftsmanship. A bit of advice, though: If you decide to buy one, find the model you want in stock at a dealer, and don't hesitate. Demand is so high for these puppies that one-off orders through small FFLs just aren't being filled. I know. I ordered my POF .308 exactly 12 months and 11 days ago...but who's counting? Other than having confirmed twice during the past year that the order was still alive and in the queue, there's still no word at all on delivery. Big orders and large-volume FFLs are, understandably, getting the priority for new guns coming off the line. When I ordered mine in May of last year, the expected wait was five months. I still hold hope...

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    I have used POF receivers for two of my AR builds and I am a fan. I kind of want to try one of their uppers as I am curious about gas piston.

One note is that if you are a PMAG user you will have to do some "altering" of your PMAGS for them to work with POF receivers. Not a lot, just a bit of sanding on the back corners of the mags.

Flight954

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Cypress, TX
    I have an .223/5.56 11.5" POF upper on a pistol build and I'm very impressed with the quality and reliability. I wish they would build a 9mm or 40cal. platform SBR AR15

Top Bottom