Target Sports

Police: Dance Hall shooter will not be charged - San An.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Looks like the shooter was trying to do the right thing. Walk away from the fight, get out of the situation when it turned into a car jacking type situation.1 dead, 2 hospitalized after shooting outside Cowboys Dancehall | kens5.com San Antonio

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...ooter-will-not-be/eQ8IFQiKOEa71s_bpjrXfg.cspx

SAN ANTONIO -- A man who shot three people outside a northeast side dance hall, killing one of them, will not be charged.

"I did not want to fight, so I tried to get in my truck and leave," he stated in the police report.

The man told police that one of the men grabbed him by the neck, attempting to pull him out of his vehicle and trying to hit him. He said that's when he reached for his gun.

"I then grabbed the gun and turned around and shot the guy trying to pull me out of my truck," he told investigators. "Then another guy ran up so I shot him, and then another guy ran up and I shot him. I felt that my life was in danger and I felt that I was acting in self defense, sir."
    Guns International

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    "All three men were hit in the upper torso"

That's some nice shooting for a scary situation like that. I sure hope the shooter had no alcohol in his system at the time of the shooting.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Good shooting. Its a shame the other two had to attack after their friend got shot. They must have been pretty stupid not to think he was going to shoot them too.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Sounds like a clean shoot to me. I only mentioned alcohol because It has been beat in my head during training that Grand Jurys tend to look at shootings differently when alcohol is involved.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I can't help but wonder if the other two were just trying to rush in and help thier friend(s)...but then again even if they were, they should have put thier hands up, made thier intentions known and moved in slowly.

Top Bottom