Join TexasGunTalk

police officer asked not to wear uniform in school

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheDan, Oct 3, 2013.

1. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Arizona police officer asked not to wear uniform at daughter?s school | Fox News
    That would be great if he accepts the invitation but instead of speaking about "what police officers do for the community", he rails on them about the pussification of America.

2. Mic

Mic TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    He should tell the school district to GFO!

3. London

London The advocate's Devil. TGT Supporter

Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    This is the level of intelligence of those who presume to know how to raise your kids better than you.

If I were that cop I'd tell them to call 911 next time. That way he can arrest them for being morons. 'Duhhhhh.. 911? Uh, yeah, I'd like to report a cop with a gun..."

4. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    The stupidity is strong with these people.

5. ArmyZach

ArmyZach Active Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    Wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

6. filmtex

filmtex Member

Jan 7, 2013
    San Antonio area
    As has been mentioned before- the schools are being run by a bunch of morons. Soooooooooo glad our youngest graduated in June and that we're done with that mess altogether.

7. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Jul 1, 2011
    I've got not arguement with that. It's truly a sad state of affairs.

ETA: on the phone, some how deleted TheDan :(

LoL

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  8. txbikerman

txbikerman TGT Addict

Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    thats crazy, bunch of morons running the school

9. Ole Cowboy

Ole Cowboy TGT Addict

May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    YOU THINK????????

Phoenix Az: We sold our house there a couple of years ago, the guy who bought it was a school Principal with a string of degrees after his name as do most.

I had recently installed a custom built pool, very nice, it was to have been our last home so it was designed to last, as in I over engineered sizes and capacities of everything.

House closed in May and somewhere in the summer I get a call from Mr School Principal. He wants the warranty info on the pool system as its not working properly, making all kinds of noise and would I come over and take a look. I meet him in the front yard and we walk to the side gate to the pump house for the pool. Good grief, I can hear noise from the street. Get down to pump house and pool motor is screaming and hotter than a firecracker. He has not shut it off, just been letting it run!?!?!?! I look in the pump basket and its dry as a bone...WTF? Something has gone wrong, maybe something got in the return pipe. I walk down to the pool, I look down and CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES...Pool is OUT OF WATER. I look at him and ask, WHY have you not added any water to the pool??

"OHHHH, I DID NOT KNOW I HAD TO"

There is your smart school principal...YOU THINK?

10. txbikerman

txbikerman TGT Addict

Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Some have more book smart than common sense. I mowed yards to put myself thru college. You can believe the number of simple fixes ( flipping a breaker) i was asked to look at my degreed folks like dr and lawyers